88

🥀

"so..... you and seojoon...." jinwoo squeals, wide smiling face evident on the screen beside jimin's screen whose face was underneath an aloe vera face mask. it's his beauty session time as what he would refer it to.

it was already the evening. taehyung was currently in his balcony, a cup of hot choco in hand. his phone settled on the coffee table in a video call with jimin and jinwoo.

after having dinner with the yoonmin couple, they separated ways with seojoon dropping him off at their front door with the actor bravely giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

the namjin couple saw everything but decided not to comment about it when their tomato coloured face son entered the house and quickly giving them both a kiss on the cheek before retreating to the comfort of his room and texting the two person he might regret spilling the tea too but he'll do it anyway; jinwoo and jimin.

the two didn't let him continue to type away in their group chat and immediately switched to a group call.

"he's been swooning you off your feet for what almost a year, two years now?" jimin asks, plump pink lips emphasised with the white face mask sheet covering his skin. "i'm not really good at math." he adds making the younger chuckle and rolling his eyes.

"he's kind, a gentleman, respectful, very handsome man no doubt about that. an ideal guy, actually" taehyung mumbled, the two agreeing with every word.

"a total package." jinwoo exclaims.

"a total catch, a grand prize." jimin adds, the older two doing a virtual high five with the younger rolling his eyes again.

the silver haired male never dated anyone for the past four years or even actually liked anyone for that matter since he had decided to immerse himself in study and work and wanted to make his parents. it was only seojoon among all the brave men who had confessed to taehyung made progress or even made it this far.

"i just want to take things slow..." he mumbled, voice small but the two heard him clearly.

"well damn, if two years of nothing isn't taking things slow then i don't know what is." jimin comments, face void of any expression not wanting to ruin his face mask sheet with jinwoo laughing at the comment. the youngest pouting at the two teaming up against him.

"i never had a boyfriend." taehyung whines. "i mean, after...him i never...dated anyone...." he mumbled. the two deciding not to comment about 'him'. "if him and i even counts...."

"don't pressure yourself, taetae." jinwoo exclaims with jimin agreeing. "but i mean are you sure you'd want to miss out such a fine piece of art?" he teased to lighten up the mood with the younger turning pink as jinwoo had shared his screen showing a behind the scenes photoshoot of seojoon, mouthwatering abs on display to emphasise his point.

"guess we've found our movie for the night." jimin adds with jinwoo laughing in agreement.
the silver haired male starting now to regret his decision of talking to the two. they just love teasing him.

on the other side of a particular screen, the blonde male had been contemplating the whole night about telling taehyung about jungkook's return to korea and obviously, it wasn't also a good time right now.

yoongi and him had never expected for the dark haired male to call them suddenly and then asked about taehyung's whereabouts after not having contact with him for so long.

the two of them had been cautious about giving any information, feeling protective over the younger knowing what he been through after jungkook had left him.