92

🥀

jungkook had his eyes wide feeling the other's soft lips against his own.

it made his eyes flutter as the younger lead the kiss slowly and sweetly. the silver haired male softly caressing his tear stained cheek as he kissed him.

taehyung soon pulled away, forehead resting against jungkook's own. eyes still closed, mouth parted as they both steadied their breathing.

they soon opened their eyes to properly face the other. taehyung pulling jungkook up with him to stand, the other now complying to be back on his two feet.

the younger smiles as he caressed jungkook's cheeks who breathed deeply as he leans into the touch.

"how can i forgive you if there's nothing to forgive to begin with? you hadn't done anything wrong, jungkookie."

the older frowns, feeling guilty at this but was startled when the younger walks closer to him, hugging him. head snuggling against his chest.

"i should be the one apologising... you did all those things for me, for my sake... i get my freedom, you gave me a chance for a better life but what was in it for you?... nothing." the younger murmured, voice muffled against his chest but he understood him clearly. the silver haired male's hands clutching tight on his shirt.

"i couldn't even do anything for you... how can i ever hate you, jungkookie..." he mumbled, tears forming in his eyes and soaking jungkook's shirt. the older quick to wrap his arms around the younger.

the words made jungkook's chest warm. the silver haired male was just too pure, too kind.

"even if we wouldn't have met again, i could never ever bring myself to hate you. not in this lifetime... nothing would ever make me hate you...." the younger continued looking up the dark haired male, a small smile on his lips.

jungkook had been through so much alone, he had done so much for him. now he's back, he'd fight for him. he wasn't the weak and powerless young brunette he was back then.

"i'm sorry for not being able to do anything for you before, jungkookie...." taehyung murmurs as he sniffed before moving closer back to the dark haired male, his head tucked under jungkook's chin.

"you can lean on me from now on..." taehyung mumbled. "i love you, jungkookie..." the younger murmurs, voice above a whisper.

these made jungkook's heart almost leap out in his chest, throat going dry almost not believing what he was hearing.

"and i love you, my taehyung." jungkook mumbled before he pressed their lips together once again. this time both pouring out the love they have for each other that they had kept frustratingly locked up for so long.

jungkook was quick to turn the sweet kiss into a passionate one, hungrily slipping in his tongue. the taste of their sour tears mixing with their saliva as he sucked and explored the younger's mouth.

taehyung's cheeks heated up as he let out a soft moan, jungkook pressing their bodies flushed against each other. savouring and devouring him as he had been craving for this certain lips for too long.

the squelching sounds from their heated french kiss was the only sound heard in the quiet room along with a few soft moans the younger was emitting as well.

it wasn't long until jungkook had the younger pressed up against the soft sheets of his bed, hips pinning him down, lips still attached as they continued to taste each other.

the younger was breathing heavily as jungkook took the initiative to pull away, the image of the namjin couple just being downstairs flashing in his mind.