85

🥀

the brunette had his mouth into an 'o' , eyes sparkling wide as they entered the drive way leading to the namjin couple's residence. a huge modern looking house coming into view.

the house had a very minimalist look with its white walls and wood accents. a lot of plants and trees also surrounded the area giving it a very refreshing and serene atmosphere. it actually resembled a modern japanese style of architectural vibe.

"welcome to our humble home." seokjin exclaims as they now stood outside of the front door. "come, let me show you around." he excitedly says, the brunette glancing at his stuff that are still in the car thinking he should probably carry them with him.

"don't worry about it." the older says, grabbing the brunette. "i'll let the maids handle it for you and carry them upstairs." he informs, now dragging the younger inside the house.

"b-but - "

"no buts, my child." seokjin playfully scolds making the other nods with a sheepish smile.

the doctor quickly toured the young brunette around the house mostly telling him where the kitchen, main living area, dining room and the basic spaces before leading them upstairs.

"i had this room prepared for you. i hope you like it." seokjin beams excitedly before he pushed open the bedroom door were the young brunette would be staying.

"oh, wow..." the brunette had his eyes wide for the nth time again inside the namjin residence as he shyly took in the room. it was huge. like huge huge.

the walls were painted a light shade of grey and again combined with the wooden accent tones with the furniture that was evident throughout the house. it also had a queen size bed, a walk in closet, a full bath and a balcony overlooking by the garden which the brunette really liked. the most shocking part was the fact he had the beautiful room all for himself.

"do you like how we arranged the room? i mean you'll be staying with us for a while so i want you to be as comfortable as possible." the older says making the brunette shyly look at him and nod.

"thank you for preparing this for me." taehyung says feeling grateful by the warm welcome he was receiving.

"we can always change a few things if you'd like." seokjin adds. the brunette immediately shaking his head as the room is beautiful already as it is.

"hey" a small knock came at the door, the two landing their eyes on namjoon clad in a suit.

"oh, honey. i didn't know you're here." seokjin says greeting his husband as he walks over and gave him a peck on the lips. the other quick to wrap his arms around the doctor's waist.

"i got a few hours breaktime and i thought i'll drop by and check in on you guys." namjoon replies with a warm smile, dimples showing.

"t-thank you for letting me stay here for the time being, namjoon hyung." the brunette decided to speak and thank namjoon as he also owned the house and he had been helping him a lot through out this whole process.

aside from jungkook and yoongi, he was the one who got him out of the shop and is still processing his papers. he has nothing but gratitude and respect towards the lawyer.

"don't mention it, tae." namjoon exclaims at the shy brunette who smiles.

"let us know if you need anything, okay? and i mean anything." seokjin says now walking over to the brunette and holding his hands who shyly nods. "you'll be our baby in this house." he adds making the brunette's cheeks turn a light shade of pink.