13

🥀

jungkook chugs down the wine from the bottle. he didn't bother pouring himself a glass as he had been wanting an alcoholic drink all day having quite a stressful day at work.

not only was he looking forward to drink tonight but he was also craving for a certain brunette that has been occupying his mind to the point he made sure to come early to the doll shop to book the said doll.

he paced around the room, eagerly waiting for his doll while drinking the alcoholic beverage as if it was just plain water.

he soon heard soft knocks that had him instantly dashed to the door, swinging it open. he didn't know if it was because of the alcohol that he was now feeling very thrilled finally seeing the pretty doll clad in a black silk robe.

"come in, doll. i've been expecting you."

he steps aside as the shy doll gave him a small
smile entering the room. he immediately closed the door and grabbed the doll by the waist, a small gasp escaping the doll's lips.

he didn't waste another second claiming the doll's parted lips - this was the one that he was craving the most.

his hands feverishly wondered over the silk robe before settling just above the doll's butt pushing him flushed against his.

V could taste the alcohol in the other's mouth as he kissed him with such intensity. the masked man's tongue sliding in and claiming dominance as he tastes every bit of him. his tongue swirling and their saliva mixing with each move.

he felt his back being pushed up against the wall. the guest's hands now squeezing his ass cheeks pushing him closer, their lower regions brushing against each other. he could very much feel how hard the other was despite the layers in between them.

"mmhh.." V moans into the kiss as the masked man harshly snapped his hips forward, the friction sending tingling sensations throughout his body.

he kissed him hungrily, sucking on his lips and his tongue lapping against the other as if the doll's mouth was his first meal of the day.

jungkook soon pulled away to catch their breaths, a string of saliva connecting their lips as his eyes gazed over the panting doll. he leaned in giving him another peck on the lips before trailing sloppy kisses down his jaw to the side of his neck that had the doll emit soft moans and instinctively tilting his head.

he gently untied the black silk robe wanting to get more access on the doll's skin. he continued to nibble on a spot on his neck as his hands slowly tugs on the thin fabric, pulling one sleeve off the doll's shoulder.

the doll's breath hitched as he feels the robe coming undone. his hand quickly grabbed the thin clothing holding it in place, suddenly getting flustered with the idea of the dark haired male seeing what he was wearing underneath.

"what's wrong, doll?" jungkook asks feeling the sudden panic in the doll as he pulls away. the shy doll looking elsewhere avoiding his gaze, hands clutched on the silk robe preventing it from falling off.

"hey, look at me." he softly murmurs, gently hooking the doll's chin to face him. "did i do something to make you uncomfortable?" he asks, eyes searching the doll's flustered face.

V immediately shook his head, one hand pressing against the other's chest.

"no, mister JK.... you didn't do anything wrong." he breathes out.

"then please tell me, doll. what's bothering you?" jungkook asks, his hand gently caressing the doll's cheek.

"i-i'm shy." the pretty doll squeaks out, his hands gripping on the silk robe as he looks at the other's dark orbs.

the dark haired male looked at him with uncertainty, not really understanding what he meant.

"m-my friend had me wear this" he explains, the other's eyes now flicking down on the black silk robe. "i-i'm just not sure if i should've worn something like this... i-it might be weird" he shyly admits.

to the doll's surprise, the masked man leaned in landing a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away, their foreheads touching as he endearingly stares at him.

"have i ever told you that you're beautiful?" he murmurs.

the flustered doll didn't know how to react as he stared at the man infront of him. his cheeks turning to a more darker shade of pink.

"you're beautiful, V" jungkook murmurs, placing a kiss on the side of his lips, his eyes never leaving the doll's brown orbs as his hands go over the other's slim ones clutched on the robe gently unclasping them and bringing them to his side.

"and whatever you wear won't change that fact." he says, placing another kiss on the doll's lips, eyes still on the doll as his hands now slowly tugged down the black silk robe until it completely falls off the doll's body.

he leaned in for another kiss, his eyes closing as he gently pressed their lips. his hands settled on the doll's waist, thumb soothingly brushing against the warm skin.

V had his hands clutched over his chest as the other pulls away from the sweet kiss. his mouth parted lightly, soft pants leaving his swollen pink lips as he gazes over the other through his long lashes. he watched as the masked man steps back with him standing still under the piercing gaze.

jungkook's lustful eyes instantly turned into a darker tone as he raked over the doll's appearance. his restricted cock now aching to be set free as he completely takes in the pretty doll infront of him wearing a black lace body cage with a pretty see through black lace panties.

the body cage straps hugging his curvy body perfectly and the lace panties so see through he could outline his leaking member.

he licks his lips as his eyes feasted at the sight. he felt his cock twitch as he walks closer back to the doll. his breath fanning over the other as he leaned in on his ear.

"if you told me you were wearing such pretty things underneath, doll i should've ripped off that robe sooner."