100

*

*

*

a year later

*

*

*

it was still early in the morning, the sun rays just slowly peeping in through the curtains along with the sounds of chirping of early birds.

a certain blonde haired male was already wide awake getting up from the bed, careful not to wake up his pregnant husband as he pressed a soft kiss on his temple.

he quickly used the bathroom, washed his face before heading to the walk in closet to grab a shirt to wear and doing a few stretching in the process.

a smile forms in his lips seeing his husband still snuggled up against the sheets, only his head peaking out as he was engulfed by the thick blankets, lips in a small pouty form.

he couldn't help but walk over to him and placing another soft kiss on the top of his head, hovering for a few seconds as he inhaled his scent. a soft hum leaving his lips.

"i love you..." he whispers before pulling away and carefully walked out of the room.

he made his way to the room next door and sure enough as he opened the doors, their baby boy was already awake. little hands and feet peering out of his crib, soft babbling resonating through the room.

"have you slept well, my little tiger?" jungkook coos, tone soft and calm as he stood over his son's crib

"da... da..." was the reply the blonde male had gotten, the baby boy gazing up at him with a wide smile. baby teeth on display as he rolled over to crawl to the side where his daddy was.

"da... da... da... " the small jeon made grabby hands towards his daddy wanting to be carried.

the blonde haired male chuckles as he picks the little boy up who let out a happy squeal like sound, chubby hands waving in the air.

"good morning, my little hansol" he softly mumbled pressing soft kisses on the boys chubby cheeks who let out small happy sounds loving the affection his daddy was giving him.

"should we wake up mummy together?" jungkook asks as he secured the boy in his arms who only babbled in reply with a small "mama?...." hearing the mention of his mummy.

"but we should change your nappies first." the blonde haired male mumbled more to himself as he heads over to their changing corner.

he swiftly changed hansol's diapers, the baby unaware of his father's struggles as he happily drinks his bottle of milk. small legs and feet wiggling in the air.