98

*

*

*

2 years later

*

*

*

"tae my love, we'll be late if we don't leave now." jungkook calls out, knocking on their walk in closet door as he walks in, his husband infront of the vanity doing some finishing touches on his make up.

"don't look too beautiful, my love. i might just keep you here." he murmurs, teasing but with a hint of possessiveness, leaning down to press a kiss by the crook of his husband's neck.

the brunette rolled his eyes at the comment with his heart secretly fluttering out of his chest, a soft pink blush appearing on his cheeks doing one last check on the mirror.

"i think i'm done, jungkookie. let's go." taehyung exclaims as he stood up only to be trapped in his husband's arms, the dark haired male capturing his lips pressing him against the vanity desk.

the brunette instantly melts into the other's arms as the dominant male lead the sweet kiss, a smile on his lips as he gives a few more pecks before pulling away to gaze at his love.

"i thought we're already running late" the younger teased with a giggle but nonetheless rests his head against the other's shoulder, a soft hum leaving his lips as he steadied his breathing, loving the warmth and comfort he feels.

"my dear husband just looks too beautiful for me not to kiss, can't i have a moment to admire the love of my life?" the other comments making taehyung chuckle at the cheesy words but secretly loved it and looks up at him.

"let's go, mr jeon. i don't want to be late in my own graduation." taehyung exclaims with a laugh as he pecks his husband's lips before intertwining their fingers and pulling the other to head out, their wedding bands prettily settled in their fingers.

taehyung and jungkook now had been married for two years.

although, there wasn't any grand wedding that had happened. they only had the intimate wedding jungkook had suggested which the other agreed on. just him, taehyung and the priest to officiate the ceremony.

the marriage was kept private and unannounced to the public, only their parents and hyungs knew about it. the grand wedding and honeymoon were yet to be planned as jungkook had decided to have it all put on hold.

yes, he wanted to marry taehyung, have the grandest wedding, plan an unforgettable honeymoon, start a family but he knew both of them were still chasing and starting to build their careers so he didn't want them to be tied down or seem to be in a rush.

he wanted taehyung to achieve his goals first - finish up his university and the rest of his career. as for him, the jeon corporation was still needing his close monitoring with their continued expansion so he also had to settle it first.

for the past two years, the two had focused on supporting each other in their respective fields. they also had been saving up as their house is currently under construction up in the land that jungkook owned.

for now, they were just both contented to be officially married and working hard for their future together.

taehyung was able to finish university a year earlier and today was finally one of his most awaited day - his graduation.

"dad! appa!" the brunette exclaimed, lunging himself to his parents giving them both a tight hug.

"congratulations, baby! we're so proud of you" seokjin exlcaims, tone nothing but proud for his son's achievement.