18

🥀

one would expect that there won't be much guests as it was a thursday night, a weekday. however, this particular doll shop was the most famous one in the city.

as soon as the building lights up and the door sign switched to open, the first bunch of guests enters. a few faces concealed with a mask while some didn't bother.

mister bang recognised a few as they were frequent visitors while other's were new who wanted to try out in the famous doll shop.

he watched over as guests were taken care of by the dolls assigned on duty, making sure that every transaction goes well. he walks around the huge busy lobby, checking and monitoring. it was almost as if he was in a grand hotel lobby just minus the dolls in revealing outfits.

it seems to be like a busy night as a few vip guests also waltz in, mister bang making sure they're well taken care of.

he returned to the lobby after escorting the third vip guest of the night and was about to check on the display room when another vip guest walked in who seemed to be coming more often.

"good evening, mister JK" he once again greets the dark haired male, face concealed by a mask.

"i'll have the usual, mister bang." the masked man replies with a smile, seeming to be in a good mood.

"of course. i'll have the display room prepared for you, mister JK" mister bang informs. "lisa, please assist first our guest to the waiting lounge" he calls out to a blonde haired doll.

"there's no need for that, mister bang. i actually already have a doll that i prefer for tonight."

*

the brunette doll fiddles at the hem of his shirt as he stood in the middle of the cubicle, for some reason he wasn't feeling as anxious as he would normally would.

a few guests already looked around the display room but mostly were interested at the doll's with high ratings and some just didn't reached the end of the display room where he was situated as their attention were instantly caught by the other daring dolls.

a small smile forms in his lips as the image of the particular masked man flashed in his mind. it was weird, but he was somehow looking forward to see the other tonight. the same feeling of butterflies erupting in his tummy.

he then shook his head. "what are you thinking? it's not like he'll be seeing you every week." he murmurs, scolding himself for having such hopeful thoughts.

he soon felt a presence on the other side of the glass wall, his lips forming a smile.

he lifts his head up expecting to see the familiar masked man but his breath hitched and he almost stumbled back as he sees a rather unfamiliar face.

he saw the blonde haired guest talk to the working doll assisting him, a finger pointing at his cubicle or more so at him. they didn't take long and soon disappeared from his sight.

he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, eyes getting teary as waves of realization ran through his mind with a slap of reality.

he thought he was ready.

ready to serve another guest and not the familiar masked man he had gotten used to but simply having a different guest stand on the opposite glass wall confirms that he wasn't prepared for it.

he took deep breaths trying to calm himself.
"he might just be asking about you but he didn't book you. you probably won't even be booked for the night." he speaks to himself.

he breathes through his mouth, eyes closed and hands clutched on his chest as he evens out his breathing before he hears a beep on the intercom followed by an announcement.

"V proceed to room 1395. a guest has booked you for tonight."