04

🥀

jungkook now sat on an L shaped sofa situated at the corner of the dimly lit room he had booked for the night. he has another glass of wine in hand as he patiently awaits the arrival of his chosen doll.

his wait didn't take long as a soft knock was soon heard with him uttering a 'come in' before hearing the door softly open and shut close followed by a click sound indicating that the door was locked.

jungkook's intrigued eyes now shifted from the wine to another exquisite being - the doll he had been waiting.

a grin forms in his lips as his eyes scans the beauty standing in the middle of the room, head casted down, tanned skin legs on full display, hands fidgeting at the hem of his white dress shirt showing how anxious he is.

he placed the glass on the coffee table as he stood up loosening his tie in the process and walked over to his rather very shy doll.

the doll's breath hitched as he sees the familiar shoes stopping infront of him, no glass wall separating them now. he kept his head down as he awaits the guest's next action.

jungkook grabbed a hold of the brunette's chin, a soft gasped escaping the doll's lips as he slowly lifted his head, eyes meeting the other's dark orbs.

"what's your name, doll?" he asks, voice soft which lightly startled the brunette doll expecting the masked man to be rough and spat at his face.

"i-i'm V"