forty three

Wedding chapter
Klaus was going to make it up to Alaina by marrying her and Stefan. He looked at them to see how they were  as Alaina was near her due date. Taylor wanted to speak to them, but Stefan told him that Alaina lost someone that should have been protected to besides Elena. And Klaus, well, he was surprising the couple. "What are you doing?" Taylor asked him. "Aren't we supposed to be looking for..."

"We still are, but I want Alaina to be happy. So, I'm surprising her with this."

Alaina and Stefan walked out just to stop as they saw a small setup for a wedding. The blonde looked at him. "Klaus?"

"We're having us a wedding." He says. "I already bought you a dress."

She couldn't believe this was going to happen. Stefan kissed her head causing Alaina to walk away and get dressed. "Why are you doing this?"

"For Jenna." He tells Stefan. "She made me promise to keep her happy and to make sure she marries you. That is what I am going to do."

Stefan looked to see Alaina wearing a beautiful dress. He smiled as he walked over to her. "It's not much, but thank you, Klaus. For all this."

"Let's get you two married." He tells her. 'It's also for your mom."

Alaina smiled as she walked over and hugged him. "Thank you for doing this for her." She tells him. "Maybe I will claim you as a brother since we both lost someone we loved dearly. Your sister and my mother."

Klaus smiled as he liked that. "And I will always keep you and this baby safe. Along with your husband."

Looking at Stefan, Alaina walked over to him and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you."