eight

Alaina smiled as she was looking through her designs on how she wants to rearrange her room

Alaina smiled as she was looking through her designs on how she wants to rearrange her room. Felling as today, she was going to meet someone new today and learn something. Smiling as she grabbed her phone, she dialed Stefan's number. "Hey."

"Hey, there's someone here that I want you to meet."

"Really?" She asked. "I'll be right over."

Before she could leave, Bonnie want to show her something, which Alaina smiled as she had her suspicions. Bonnie Bennett is a witch
~~~
Stefan hung the phone up as Lexi looked at him. "Was that the girl your falling for?"

"She's became my everything." Stefan replied. "Just after a couple weeks, I know that I love her."

"Does she feel the same?"

Stefan nodded knowing Alaina wasn't scared of him one bit.
~~~
Alaina arrived at Stefan's and walked in. "Stefan!" She called out when a girl arrived in a towel. "Oh. Ummm... tell Stefan that I stopped by." Alaina said as she walked out before Lexi had the chance to talk to her.

Lexi quickly went up to Stefan's room and looked at him as he walked out. "I just met Alaina." She said. "I think she misunderstood."

Stefan sighed as there was another visitor walked in causing Lexi to see who it was as Stefan got dressed to go see Alaina. "You have got to be kidding." Lexi said as she showed a picture of Katherine. "Your friends with a look a like."

"Elena is different in a way from Katherine." He said. "She's one of my friends."

"Okay, but what are you going to do about Alaina?" She asked.

"If you know her like I do, you'll know that Alaina would give me a chance to explain what she misunderstood and plus she doesn't jump to conclusions." He says as he looked at the picture of Alaina. "She understands more than Elena would."
~~~
Alaina sat outside relaxing from painting when Stefan walked up to her. "I'm guessing she told you I was there."

"Yeah." He said. "Lexi was the person I wanted you to meet. I just didn't think you would arrive like you did."

"I was kind of guessing nothing happened as you were probably getting in the shower." She replies.

Stefan smiled at her as he cupped her chin. "How are you so different from others? If that was someone else, they would have jumped to conclusions."

"Well I left, but I knew you would explain so I didn't let things bother me." She replies.

Stefan hugged her as she hugged him. "There's a party at the grill. It's for my birthday." He tells her. "Will you come?"

"Sure."
~~~
Alaina smiled as she was away from her house. She was tired of explaining to Elena what Stefan has told her. Walking into the grill, Lexi smiled as she saw Alaina. "You must be Alaina."

"Yes and your the best friend."

"That I am." She says. "I'm Lexi."

Alaina smiled as she rapped her arms around Stefan and kissed his cheek. "Happy birthday."

The two never saw Lexi talking to Elena as they were having fun. Alaina was laughing making Lexi see Stefan in a different light. "I have never seen him this happy since he was with Katherine."

"He seems more alive just like Alaina." Elena said.
~~~
Sometime into the party, Alaina noticed Liz walking in. Stefan grabbed her as they watched what was happening. Stefan looked at Alaina who looked at him. "Come on." She tells him as they  followed.

The two walked outside to see Lexi fighting them. She knew she had to think of something but what. Alaina looked at Stefan and knew. "Don't get mad at me for what I am about to do." She tells him as she snuck off into the alleyway and messed her hair up  and used the rest of her water to splash on her face to get her make up running.

Stefan watched his girlfriend as she walked out like she was attacked. "Liz!" Stefan calls out as he helped her. "She's not the vampire."

"Alaina?"

"It's not." She said as she held onto Stefan. "The one your looking is long gone."

"I scared her off before she could hurt Alaina."

Damon glared by what the two were doing. "Get her home." Liz tells her and looks at Lexi. "I'm sorry for mistaken you."

Lexi nodded and left. Stefan got Alaina for from eyesight before he kissed her. Lexi looked at the two with a smile. "Thank you, Alaina."

The two pulled away as Alaina smiled. "I couldn't have Stefan's best friend dying and I don't want nothing to tear him and Damon further apart." She tells her. "I guess you'll be going home now."

"Yep." Lexi replies.

Stefan hugged Alaina as she saved someone dear to him. Alaina smiled as she saved someone and hopefully she could save more lives later.

 Alaina smiled as she saved someone and hopefully she could save more lives later