thirty four

"So, Elena texted and said that she's enjoying her time knowing Taylor." Alaina says as they laid in bed together. "I told her good, but there's an issue."

"What?"

"Taylor didn't tell her what he told me and Caroline. Klaus is someone that wants his other half back."

Stefan looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"That's the question I never understood." She looked at him. "But I know one thing. I'm going to have so much fun with you."

Stefan pulled her on top of him as she leaned in and kissed him. He knew that after this, they were exploring this land.
~~~
After they woke up, it was 2 in the afternoon. Stefan and Alaina walked around the land looking for clues till the blonde stopped. Stefan noticed she stopped for some reason and walked over to her to see what was going on. "Baby?" He says as he got behind her to see a grave. "Who is this?"

"Lucille Mikaelson." She tells him as she got on her knees. "We found her grave."

Stefan watched as Alaina touched the grave, but noticed she zoned out. He got on his knees and placed his hands on her head to see what she was seeing.
~~~
"Leave him alone, father!"

"He will to not be so weak."

"He's not weak!" Lucille screamed out. "Niklaus is your son. You are nothing but a monster who hates what happened to Henrick." A tear fell from her face. "All they wanted to do is witness men turning to wolves. They didn't never thought that one of them were standing to close when he turned. It's no ones fault."

The man looked at his daughter before he killed her in front of Niklaus. "Lucille!"
~~~
Alaina and Stefan gasped as they looked at the grave. "Oh my god. I'm related to Klaus." She says with tears in her eyes. "Stefan, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know, darlin." He says kissing her head as she cried. "Lucille showed us her last moments."

"All she was trying to do was protect her brother, but she paid the price."

"Something he truly hates." They turned to see Elijah. "You are a Mikaelson, Alaina, your birth mother carried that name till she changed it to Richardson."

"How do we exist if none of you had kids?"

"Lucille had a child." He looked at Stefan.

Stefan and Alaina looked at one another. "I am keeping you safe and Stefan. You two stay here where Klaus won't find you."

"I can't just stay here. Klaus won't hurt me once he finds out who I resemble. Lucille died protecting her brother." Alaina says as she stood up with Stefan. "Let Klaus find me. I hope that I can find another way to help him do this ritual without killing anyone."

"There's no other way, I'm afraid."

Alaina couldn't believe this was happening. There's no other way to stop this. "What kind of curse is on Klaus?"

"He is part werewolf too."

When Elijah left, Alaina knew. "He's going to be a hybrid."