thirty nine

filler chapter

Jenna stared at the couple in front of her. "Really?" She says. "So, that wasn't..."

"No. That was Klaus, but something tells me that he will be back in his own body. I need to find out why my dad." She says. "I know you are scared and confused..."

"Not of Stefan. I'm more confused and scared about the others as you two told me the truth."

Stefan felt his phone vibrating and looked to see a message Taylor from telling him that Elena pulled the dagger out of Elijah. Alaina smiled as she spoke to her mom about the baby, but Stefan knew something was going to happen. Klaus is back and he was going to get what he came for. Elena and Alaina. He will keep his family safe before keeping someone who tried to ruin his relationship from the beginning.

"Stefan?" He looked at her. "Want to talk about the baby?"

Stefan smiled. "I would love too. Jenna can help us pick which names she likes best and go from there."

"Okay." Alaina tells him. "I love you."

"I love you."

Jenna smiled as she knew that she raised a beautiful girl and she hopes that Stefan continues to love her. Even after she's gone. The one thing Jenna knew would hurt her daughter, but she knows Stefan is right there for her. Hearing them talk about the baby had her smiling and forgetting everything that they had told her for a split second.