eighteen

"Mom, I'm heading out." Alaina said as she opened the door to see John Gilbert.

"Alaina."

The blonde slammed the door shut and walked towards the kitchen and looked at Jenna. "Why is he here?" She asked.

"It's nothing." Jenna reassured her.

"I'm not leaving." She said. "I don't trust him."

Jenna sighed as she watched Alaina go upstairs. The blonde sighed as she sat down hoping to know who her father is. She sighed as she started to think about Stefan. Alaina texted Stefan to come over as she hasn't seen him in a few days. She misses him.
~~~
Alaina smiled as she saw Stefan walked in. Stefan didn't like that Elena tried to get him into her room to talk. "Elena still can't take the hint."

"She was probably going to ask why Jeremy is suddenly writing reports on vampires." Alaina says. "She believes that Damon's compulsion is wearing off, but I think it was the journal that got him curious."

"She should just ask him and leave me alone." He said.

Alaina smiled as she kissed him. Stefan leaned her back onto her bed before he moved away. "Stefan?" She asked as she saw him near her dresser. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He tells her, but the look on her face tells him she didn't believe him. "I'm having some feeding issues."

"Oh Stefan." Alaina said. "Look at me." Stefan looked at her making her smile. "If you need to feed, just feed from me. I want to help you gain control."

Stefan looked at her as she held her wrist out. "I'm afraid to hurt you."

"You'll never hurt me." Alaina tells him. "Just find the will."

Stefan looked at her and nodded as he brought her wrist to his mouth and started to feed. Alaina didn't flinch or move. She was relaxed as her thoughts where on helping Stefan.
~~~
That night at the anniversary, Alaina arrived with Stefan to prove he has got this. "Are you okay?" She asked him. "We don't have to be here..."

"I'm fine, I have you." Stefan tells her.

Alaina smiled as they walked over and got theirselves a drink. Damon watched them and was confused. "I thought you said that he wasn't under control."

Elena looked and saw a sober Stefan with Alaina laughing. "He wouldn't talk to me."

"Maybe because he cut ties with you as a friend after your stunt." Damon tells her.

Stefan smiled as he walked her out onto the dance floor. "Your doing great."

"Your helping me." He tells her.

Alaina smiled as she rested her head on his chest. She was glad Stefan was slowly learning control. "I love you, Alaina."

"I love you, Stefan." She says. "Do you want to leave?"

Stefan nodded as they walked away. They both heard crying and Alaina saw Kelly. "What happened?"

"I got caught kissing Tyler."

"Oh." She replied as she looked at the cut. "Kelly, the cut isn't deep, but I need to clean that and put a bandage on it."

Stefan walked over after Kelly left and looked at her. "I need a drink after seeing that." He said.

Alaina smiled and moved her hair for him. She was doing this to keep him from killing anyone or completely loosing control. Stefan bit her neck causing Alaina to close her eyes. They didn't see Kelly leave the room as she thought Stefan was kissing Alaina's neck and may have sex. That was something she was not wanting to see.
~~~
Stefan heard Damon talking about John Gilbert. Damon looked to see Stefan looking like his self. "How's feeding?"

"Alaina has been helping me learn control." Stefan tells him.

Damon walked away leaving the glass of blood, but Stefan looked at it before walking away.

I am trying to make His Forever different from the show. Trust me, I'm watching it, but I wanted Alaina to help Stefan. I hope you all like it.