twenty

Alaina arrived at the Salvatore house since Stefan wanted to talk to her. She heard Damon and rolled her eyes. "Hey." She replies getting Stefan to look at her.

"Hey. Let's go upstairs."

"Sure." She says as she looked at Damon. "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing."

Alaina watched him walk away and looked back at Stefan. He shrugged as they continued up the stairs. They walked into his room and sit on the bed. "Stefan, what's wrong?"

"I feel guilty for drinking from you."

"I don't care..."

"I know that, but there is a reason." Stefan tells her.

He started to explain how he figured out he was turned. Alaina listened to each word as she grabbed his hand. She knew he felt guilty for those he had killed along with Damon's kills. Alaina had a tear fall making Stefan wipe the tear away. "Why are you crying?"

"You couldn't help your thirst Stefan." She said. "You were newly turned and had no one help you learn self control. If I knew you then, you know I would have helped you."

Stefan smiled as he kissed her. He pulled back and sighed.

"I always thought that I should had died the day I turned like Damon suggested."

"I'm glad you turned." She tells him. "Kate left me with mom when I was three. At that time she was hardly an adult. She was all I have." Alaina looked at Stefan and smiled. "We all make mistakes, but some of those mistakes are a blessing to some people. Like you. You know you made mistakes throughout the years, but you feel guilty for it which is alright."

Stefan watched her straddle him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Our guilts and mistakes is what's makes us stronger. I'm glad to have met you, Stefan Salvatore and if it ever came to it. I want you to turn me."

So to explain why I didn't write out what Stefan told Elena in the show was because I was too lazy to write that whole thing, but I wanted to make it slightly different for Alaina. Also there will be a new Stefan story that is just like the broken Gilbert. She's Elena's aunt and yes they are the same age. Hopefully tomorrow I have season 1 done for this book and two more books.