sixteen

Alaina smiled as she woke up. She was in a better mood today then usual. Walking downstairs, Alaina saw her mom and kissed her head. "Hi." She said. "What is your plans today, mom?"

"Probably go to the grill later. What about you and Stefan?"

By that time, Elena walked in, but stopped. "I was hoping that the two of us can have a drama free day and focus on the two of us." She said. "He has been trying to find out more on my father, but nothing yet."

"Alaina, don't focus on that today. Today is you and Stefan. No one else. So go have fun and spend time with the boy who loves you."

Alaina smiled as that was true. She hugged Jenna before she walked away. Elena sighed as she likes Stefan and wants to be with him, but Stefan doesn't feel that way about her.
~~~
"Damon is still upset over Katherine not being in the tomb." Stefan says as the two walked through the hall hand in hand. "He won't talk to me."

"Oh. Well can we have a less vampire drama free day." Alaina said as she turned around and wrapped her arms around him. "I want it to be you and me."

"Just us?" Stefan said as he leaned in and kissed her. "I love that."

Alaina smiled as they shared a kiss when Caroline walked over. "There's my favorite couple." She said. "I have a question."

"Okay."

"Lets have a double date."

Alaina looked at Stefan and smiled. "I would love too." Alaina said and looked at Stefan. "That's if you want to go."

"Sounds fun."
~~~
Later that night, Alaina was laughing as Stefan carried her inside the grill. She didn't see Jenna or a jealous Elena. Caroline and Matt were laughing at the couple. "They may have not dated that long, but they act like they have dated for years."

"Hey, Caroline. Come to the bathroom with me."

Caroline followed her as Alaina was talking about the feeling that Stefan is hiding something from her. Like he is planning something. Elena watched them go to the bathroom. She hated that she doesn't have that friendship with Alaina. As she walked over to Stefan and Matt she heard Stefan. "I'm thinking of proposing to Alaina."

"You really do love her." Matt said.

"Yeah. I do." Stefan confessed.

"Hey." Elena said making Stefan and Matt look at her. "I heard what you said, but that is a mistake."

Stefan glared as Matt didn't like how Elena was making it sound like Stefan had feelings for Elena when him and everyone knows that is a lie. When Alaina walked out of the bathroom, she was grabbed by someone. "Lindsey?"

"No." She said as she went straight over to Stefan to hear Elena.

"I know you have feelings for me. You showed me that you were interested the first day till you saw Alaina. Why can you just admit it?"

"Actually I saw Alaina first. I knew she was the one for me."

"Elena." Alaina said making Elena look at her. "Go away." Elena walked away heartbroken as Alaina looked at Stefan. "I got mistaken as a Lindsey."

"Lindsey?"

Alaina nodded. "Lets go somewhere else."
~~~
Alaina smiled as she kissed Stefan. "I am starting to get annoyed with Elena."

"There is someone out there that will love her. She just has to understand that, but... what were you and Matt talking about."

"Something that you don't need to know."

Alaina pouted as they walked in with Matt and Caroline. "Oh my god." She said looking away.

"Damon."

"Mom."

"Gross." Alaina said and looked at Stefan. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay." He said kissing her.

Alaina linked her arm with Caroline and the two walked away. "This has been the best date. Elena thought she was going to get both of our dates and got shot down even though Matt talked about the past with her."

"Lets not talk about that girl." Alaina said as they got in her car. "I wonder what Stefan was telling Matt."

"I'm not allowed to know because you would know if I knew something or was hiding it."

Alaina groaned as she really wondered what her boyfriend was planning. Now she may not get much sleep till she finds out what Stefan is planning.