forty two

Filler chapter
Heading to a bar, Alaina knew Klaus was looking for Ray. "Instead of forcing, maybe explain the good things of being aa hybrid can be." Alaina says as she put her hand on her small bump. "Plus, I would like a break. I'm hungry and thirsty."

"I will get you something, baby." Stefan says as his cousin looked at them. "Taylor, you can help him. My fiancée is hungry and the baby needs blood. They are important than what you think."

Alaina looked at him smiling. "Stefan, let's get eloped. I don't know how long till we get back home to plan..."

"No. I promised Jenna that you will have a wedding and that is what I'm going to do." He tells her moving her blonde hair. "I'll make sure that you get your dream wedding, baby and we will know what we are having."

Alaina looked at him smiling. Her mom maybe gone, but she can have a wedding anytime to make up for this one. Stefan looked at her and knew she wants to marry him now. He kissed her head as they went in search for some food. Taylor sighed as he wanted them to speak to him, but Alaina won't speak to him because he wouldn't save Jenna. "Let's go speak to Ray." Klaus tells him.

Taylor nodded as he would do anything for Elena. He wished Stefan would help him for old time sakes.

When should they get married? Elope or married around the time Caroline gets married.