seventeen

Alaina was working on the windows as was Elena and Jeremy. Jeremy knew what happened between Alaina and Elena, but he wasn't getting into it since Elena lied to him about vampires. Damon arrived. "Is Stefan here?" He asked the blonde.

"No. Did something happen?"

"He went hunting and I think I know where he is at." Damon tells her. "I'll be back."

"Damon, please let me know if you found." She says.

Damon hugged her making Elena glare. "I'll let you know and I will get him back for us."

"Thank you."

Elena walked over glaring. "Do you have feelings for Damon?"

"No." Alaina says. "Damon is like a brother to me and why are you even asking." Elena didn't say a word as she walked away. The blonde rolled her eyes as she wondered what happened to Stefan.
~~~
After finding out what happened to her boyfriend, Alaina arrived at the school with Damon as she wanted to help, but Elena was there. "Why are you here?"

"Because I care for Stefan."

Alaina rolled her eyes as she followed Damon in. "We need your help getting Stefan back."
~~~
Alaina had snuck away from Damon. "You ever try to do something stupid to hurt Alaina, you will never be my friend again." He tells Elena.

Elena felt her heart break knowing that if she carries on chasing after Stefan that she will lose Damon.

Alaina found some way in and smiled. "Now that I'm here..." she found the room and saw Stefan. "Oh Stefan." She said as she ran to him. "Hey."

"Alaina."

"Let's get you out of here." She said touching his face.

Stefan looked at the other person in the room. "Help him."

Alaina nodded as she helped the other vampire. Once she helped him, Alaina helped Stefan out.
~~~
"Come on, baby." Alaina said. "We're almost near the car."

Once they reached the car, the keys weren't where Alaina thought would be and Stefan was attacked. Alaina pulled out a stake as Frederick stabbed Stefan trying to kill him. She stabbed him in the back causing Frederick to fall over. "Stefan, I need you to feed from me. Please."

"Alaina..."

"I will help you." She tells him. "Please, baby, I can't lose you."

Stefan bit her wrist making Alaina smile. She saw Frederick coming causing Stefan to fight him off and kill him. Stefan looked at Alaina and hugged her. "Thank you."

"If you have problems drinking blood, don't lie to me when I ask because I want to help." She tells him. "Promise.

"I promise."
~~~
Damon sat with Alaric at the grill when Alaric brought up something that made Damon put the pieces together. "Alaina looks just like my first ex wife. Kate Richardson, I think that's her new name." Alaric said.

"Was she pregnant?"

"Yes, but she told me that she miscarried the baby and denied being married to her family. Claims to have a been a one night stand."

Damon knew right there. Alaric Saltzman is Alaina's father.