three

Alaina saw Bonnie and smiled

Alaina saw Bonnie and smiled. "Hey. I talked to Elena and I need you to be careful around Stefan." Bonnie tells her. 'I have a bad feeling."

"Ummm... what are you talking about?" She said. "Stefan isn't dangerous. I don't think he could hurt me."

Bonnie sighed. "I'm not telling you not to date the guy. I'm just telling you to take things slow."

Alaina sighed and shook her head. "Are you saying that so Elena can try after he turned her down more than once." Bonnie shook her head. "Bonnie, I promise that Stefan isn't dangerous. If he was than he would have hurt me sooner."

"Hello, Bonnie." Stefan said. "Hello, Alaina."

"Hi." She tells him as Elena walked over.

"I have to go and call Caroline. She's not answering her phone." Bonnie said as she walked away.

"She doesn't like me." Stefan pointed out as Alaina turned and looked at him.

"She doesn't know you that much. I'm still learning, but I know you wouldn't hurt me in any way." She tells him. "How about tonight, I fix dinner for the three of us. If Elena wants to join than that would be four."

"I'll join." Elena said looking at the two.

Alaina sighed as she knew Elena was desperate to be with Stefan, but by the look on Stefan's face proved he was not interested in her. "So will you come?" She asked.

"Of course." He said kissing her head making Alaina smile and Elena to glare a little.

Alaina walked with Stefan across the school grounds with Elena beside Alaina. Stefan only wanted Elena as a friend since she was acting like Katherine, but Alaina was different. "What would you like for dinner or is anything okay?"

"Anything is okay."

Alaina smiled as she knew what to fix. She went to say something when Stefan quickly turned around and caught the ball. "Wow." She said. "That was amazing."

Stefan threw it back as Elena watched Stefan wrap his arms around Alaina. "I used to play."

"Than you should try out." Elena said.

"That's if he wants to." Alaina tells Elena than looked at Stefan. "That's up to you. I won't pressure and neither will anyone else."

"It could get you noticed instead of the loner guy."

Alaina rolled her eyes and looked at Stefan. "I like this loner guy." She tells him. "It's mysterious and fun to know you better."

Elena sighed as she was a girl who sat writing in a graveyard. Stefan looked at Alaina. "What do you do?" He asked.

"I like to design." She tells him. "And help the town out when ever they need me."

Stefan smiled at her and knew he was falling more for Alaina Richardson than he thought. Elena knew that no matter how hard she tries, Stefan had eyes for Alaina.
~~~
After school, Alaina was standing up front stretching as she waited for Caroline. "Bonnie, where is Caroline?"