thirty seven

The phone was ringing causing Stefan to grab it. He answered it. "Hello?" He says as he looked at the love of his life sound asleep. "What do you mean Isobel is there?"

Alaina raised up and looked at Stefan confused. She wondered why Isobel was back, but she had a very bad feeling. Once he hung up, he looked at Alaina. "Why is she back?"

"To tell Elena what she knows. Why?"

"First, who called her because mom maybe hurt by this and two, something doesn't sound right. She wouldn't directly go to Elena like that. Something doesn't add up."

Stefan looked at his pregnant fiancee realizing that she was right. Something about her suddenly coming back doesn't add up. Stefan turned her around and kissed her. "Taylor called her, but for now, I'm focusing on you."

Alaina laughed as they laid back on the bed.
~~~
Later that day, Alaina walked out of the Salvatore house to walk around just to find a note. She looked around as he phone started ringing. "Hi, mom." She says as she listened to Jenna as she picked up the letter. "No, I didn't know that Isobel was back, but Stefan and I do need to talk to you when you are alone. I had no idea that she was back, but I knew about her being alive. I just didn't feel like it was my news to break it to you. Dad should have."

"I'm not mad at you, honey."

Alaina smiled as she opened the letter just for her eyes to go wide. "Mom, I'll call you back."

"Okay, love you and you better be home tonight."

"Okay." She says hanging up the phone.

Alaina,
I see Lucille. You put me to mind of the sister we have lost and knowing that you are alive. I'm coming for my lost sister and someone that she loves. You two will come with me. I'll see you soon, sister.
Klaus

"Stefan!" She called out causing him to run out of the house.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Klaus was just here. He's not just after Elena now."

"Who else is he wanting?"

"Me."