forty one

Stefan looked at his finacee as she slept in his arms. He fed as he can't feed from her, but she was accepting him as the ripper too, which made him happy. Alaina stirred a bit causing him to sigh as she was uncomfortable and her due date was nearing. "Stefan, I'm hungry."

"We'll stop here in a bit, Alaina." Klaus says. "Can't lose the last remaining family after all these years."

"I'm not..."

"I know, but you still are family and so is Stefan since he is with you." He says.

Alaina looked at her fiancée. "I'm hungry for blood." She tells him.

Stefan looked at her as did Taylor. Klaus nodded as he knew, the baby was thirsty. She will get her some blood. Stefan will kill as she drinks. Stefan kissed her head causing her to look at him. "I will find someone for you to drink from." He says biting his wrist. "The only way that can help you is to feed off me."

"I don't think that will work..."

"Why don't you shut your mouth, Taylor. I don't have anything to say to your fucking ass, so leave me alone." She tells him as Stefan glared at him.

Taylor nodded as he looked towards the front as Stefan looked at Alaina. Kissing her, the blonde held on to him as she really wanted more than blood. She wanted him too.
~~~
Stefan held her as they waited for a chance to go in and feed. Alaina wasn't a vampire, but with the baby, she has to drink. "I'll get you blood, baby. Promise."

"I know that you will keep your word, Stefan." She tells him as she put her hand on her bump. "I can't believe we made it this far."

"Me neither." He says kissing her head.

She looked at him smiling as the started dancing a little bit. They smiled as they danced till someone clear their throat. "It's time to feed."

Stefan followed him with Alaina in his arms. They got inside to see Taylor feeding causing Stefan to feed off the other girl. Klaus looked at Alaina as she stared at Stefan with so much lust. He knew he would give the two a moment while he spoke to Taylor about their next move. She walked over to Stefan causing him to look at her. "Drink, baby."

She looked at him before drinking the blood that was pouring out of the girl's neck. Stefan pulled her hair from her neck and started kissing it as Taylor looked at them. "Let's go talk, Taylor." He tells him. "Those two need a moment."

Dropping the dead body, Alaina turned around to look at Stefan just for him to kiss her. She moaned into the kiss as she was extremely horny. Taking his shirt off, Alaina ran her hands up and down his chest as he let her dress fall to the bloody floor. Putting his hand between her legs had Alaina moaning. "Oh, Stefan.' She tells him as he started fingering her. "It's been a while."

"Yes it has." He tells her as he felt his pants fall to the floor. "What do you want, baby?'

"I want you inside. I need you now." She tells him as she jumped in his arms.

"We'll make this last, baby."

"Please."

Stefna held her against the wall as he entered her. Moaning together, Alaina started bouncing on him. "Oh, baby." She moaned.

"Fuck, don't stop, Alaina."
~~~
Outside, Klaus looked at his watch and knew it was going to take them some time. "Are they still having sex? It's been four hours..."

"Stop complaining, Taylor. My sister is pregnant and she hasn't had a moment with her finacee." He tells him. "I don't care how long it takes them as long as they are still here."

"She won't speak to me."

Klaus didn't say a word because Alaina still refused to say a word to him too. He will tell her the truth as soon as her and Stefan are done, but for now, he was planning a wedding for the two of them. To make up for what he had done and to give her a letter that Jenna left for her. "I have to give this to her when they join us."

Walking to them, Stefan and Alaina smiled as they finally got their moment. "I love you."

"I love you."

"Alaina." She looked at Klaus. "I know you are mad at me for what happened to your mother, but she wrote this before she died."

Seeing the letter in his hand, Alaina took the letter and started reading.

My sweet little girl,

I have watched you grow up to be a beautiful woman. You are loving and caring, but I know this will be the last time I get to say anything. I will be dead once this gets to you, but know I did this for you and my grandbaby. I love you, Alaina and I hope that you don't hold a grudge towards people. I told Klaus to make sure you are safe after he explained everything to me . I know my death will hurt you, but you have Stefan to love you still.

Don't give up on your life. You still have that baby and Stefan to think about. Focus on the future that you are having with him. Marry him.

I love you, Alaina.

Your mother,
Jenna

Stefan held Alaina as she cried. "When she told me just how much you meant to her, I knew you would have been pissed, but she was doing it to keep you safe. I didn't mean to hurt you." Klaus tells her. "You still have Stefan and the baby. Maybe me, as your brother because all I wanted was my sister back and she's gone.'

Looking at him, Alaina had one thing to say. "Start talking."