seven

Alaina sat outside drinking her coffee as she sat in deep thought

Alaina sat outside drinking her coffee as she sat in deep thought. To her was normal as she was trying to understand how a vampire life is to someone on drugs. That was the one thing she couldn't understand. "I'm going to help them." Alaina heard Jeremy.

"Jer?"

"Alaina, I want to help find Vicki."

"Okay, but be careful." She tells him as he left. Elena walked out with a what face. "There is no point in arguing with him." She tells her. "We just keep the truth from him, but I am going to go see how well she has adjusted."

"Alaina, are you sure that is the right move."

"Elena, for the last time, I'm not scared of Stefan." She said. "Now are you coming or staying."
~~~
The two arrived at the Salvatore house and Alaina walked on in surprising Damon. "Stefan?" Stefan turned to see Alaina. "We have a problem."

"Alaina." Vicki said as she hugged the blonde, but pulled away as she felt her thirst.

"It's okay." She replies. Alaina looked at Stefan. "There is a search party for Vicki."

"And Jeremy is part of that search group." Elena said.

Stefan sighed as he looked back at Alaina. "I need to go get more animal blood." He tells her.

"Can I come?" Alaina asked. "I guess you can say I'm curious."

Stefan smiled as he walked over and kissed her head. "Sure."

Alaina smiled as they left leaving Elena behind. Stefan stopped causing Alaina to sit on a log watching. She kept her mouth shut as she watched Stefan hunt. She smiled as he left her in the spot she sat at making her look around. "Alaina." She turned and smiled. "Let's go back."

By the time they got back, Alaina saw Elena and ran to her. "What happened?"

"I told Vicki to stay away from Jeremy and now she left."

Alaina sighed as Elena left. She looked at Stefan and smiled. "I guess I'll see you at the Halloween party." She tells him. "Vicki will most likely show up since she can't miss out on a party."

"I'll see you there."
~~~
Alaina smiled as she was ready to go. She couldn't believe she decided on a little red riding hood. Well Caroline did. "I'm going to kill her." She mumbled at how the costume was made.

"Hey, we're going...." Elena stopped as she saw Alaina. "Wow. You look hot."

"Ugh..I'm killing Caroline." She said. "What is she trying to do. Get Stefan..."

"Don't finish that sentence." Elena tells her as Alaina laughed. "I'll meet you at the door."

Alaina nodded as she walked downstairs. Jeremy saw the costume and pulled her hood up. "Now your little red."

Rolling her eyes, Alaina walked the rest of the way downstairs as she waited for Elena. She texted Stefan hoping he found Vicki. "Ready?" She heard Elena.

"Yeah."
~~~
At the school, Alaina was looking for Stefan till he arrived. "Hey."

Stefan looked at her and smiled. "Really?'

"Hush." She said. "This was Caroline's idea and you can be the big bad vampire instead of a wolf." she joked.

Stefan smiled and saw Matt. "I'll be right back."

Elena walked over to Alaina. "I can't find Jeremy any where."

Alaina looked at Elena. "Go get Stefan." She tells her as she ran off in search for Jeremy. She walked out the back of the school to hear Jeremy. "Vicki!" She called out as she shoved Jeremy. "Not him."

"I can't help it."

"I know, but feed from me. Not Jeremy." She replies.

Vicki looked at Jeremy than the blonde. Vicki attacked Alaina as Stefan got out there and staked Vicki. Alaina looked at him as she saw Jeremy. "Get him home." Elena tells them.

Stefan grabbed Alaina and Jeremy before he left. First he calls Damon to get Vicki away.
~~~
Alaina was hugging Jeremy as he cried. "I'll be right back."

"Okay." He tells her.

Alaina walked downstairs and hugged Stefan. "I hate seeing him like this, but that's part of being human." She tells him.

"How are you?" He asked making her look at him.

"I'll live." She said.

Elena went straight in to see Jeremy. Alaina stayed in Stefan's arms. "I can't see him like this." Elena said. "Stefan, can you compel him."

"I'm not that strong Elena." He tells her.

"He feeds from animal, but Damon might do it."

"Sure." He replies.

Alaina looked up at Stefan as she knew this would back fire. Damon walked out causing them to look at him. "It's done."

Elena nodded as she went back in leaving Alaina with Stefan and Damon. Alaina knew Stefan was hurt he couldn't help Vicki making her stay outside with him.

 Alaina knew Stefan was hurt he couldn't help Vicki making her stay outside with him