Chapter 58: Communication

Trying to find any sort of houses were nothing short of a miracle. The three all scrolled, but surprise surprise nothing. They all weren't too surprised I mean they had to bring a tablet from a different timeline just to search for something not even listed. They all sighed feeling more disappointed than relieved. Y/n didn't think that she would be able to sleep tonight knowing Candy knew their location. Sleeping felt to vulnerable..

Issac turned to see both his lovers faces seeing the sheer disappointment in their faces. He cringed remembering that there was a certain house far enough from this manor...would he able to walk back inside that house? It didn't matter..seeing the disappointment on his best friends, and also lovers faces was enough to force him back into the place that started it all...

"Pack you stuff..." Without looking back at his lovers faces he picked up his mask, and placed it on his face while heading over to their shared closet to grab a few of his belongings. Both Jack, and Y/n looked at him curiously. He knew of a house for them both to stay in?

———————————-==================—————————————

"Hey Issac where are we going anyways?"

"And are you...all right?" Y/n, and Jack both questioned the man who through out this whole walk has been pulling his hair, and squeezing his sleeves. His stress reliever, and his coping mechanism...wherever he was leading them it must be difficult for him...

"I'm fine..." he answered flatly. Jack, and Y/n looked at each other concerned for their lover, but decided against speaking up about his behavior, and just follow him a long.

It didn't take too awful long to realize where exactly he was taking them. Jack after realizing felt guilt radiate his entire body. This was the place where he had tormented, and killed Issac...

His old house.

———————————-==================—————————————

"Jack.." Y/n started.

"Hm..?" Jack sighed shakily. After getting inside Issac's old house he excused himself, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. He looked, and sounded so sad it worried Y/n, and Jack..which led to right now's discussion.

"Go talk to him. I know exactly what happened here..he told me, but you need to really talk with him about this...about that day.." Jack swallowed. He knew Y/n was right..

"I can't teleport anymore though how will I get in?"

"When Issac lived with me he never locked the bathroom doors."

"Okay..but what if he doesn't want me in there?"

"Then leave. It's more simple than what your brain thinks love." Jack stared at the bathroom door where the sound of running water could still be heard.

Jack opened the door to the bathroom, and hesitantly closed it behind him.

"Uhh Issac?"

"I'm taking a shower..what is it..?" Jack swallowed down the guilt he felt, and laid down right next to the shower curtain.

"I know that..being here is hard for you, and it's mostly because of...well technically it's all because of me...but I just wanted you to know...that day that I....did all that to you...is the one that I regret the most..your so amazing...your kind, understanding, and so very lovable...everything that I did to you that day..wasn't deserved at all...it wasn't your fault you forgot...and I know that it wasn't mine either...but sometimes I go back to that day in my head, and remember everything that I did to you...and then I wonder why on earth would you ever forgive me for that..? I'm so sorry...you never should have gone through what you did..." A sudden sniffle is what broke Jack out from those thoughts.

"Are you okay..???"

"No..it's just everything that you said...I'm fine." Issac let out a shaky laugh.

"...can I hold you?" Issac coughed from the other side of the shower curtain.

"I'm kinda naked right now?"

"Oh, I know..you just sounded like you kinda needed one." Issac blushed before opening the curtain slowly.

"Okay..you can-" Issac was immediately cut off by his lover hugging him tight.

"..hug me." Issac slowly relaxed in his lovers hold, and hugged him back.

After awhile Jack used one of his arms to grab one of the robes that hang from the door, and wrapped it around Isaac who was slowly drifting into sleep. Turning off the water from the shower he laid back down on the bathroom floor, and hugged Issac more. Seeing Issac's sleeping face made Jack's heart warm. After everything Issac had been through with him he still felt comfortable falling asleep near Jack. It was peaceful.

That was until a scream from their lover came. Jack, and Issac both jolted up. Jack who was holding Issac gently set him down, and ran to Y/n. Issac closed the robe Jack gave him more, and ran after the source of the scream as well. Only to find there shaking lover on the floor holding onto her head.

"What the fuck Issac..! What the fuck..!? The fuck is that...!? What the fuck is wrong with you..!!" Issac made his way to his shaking lover, and wrapped his arms around her after noticing her scratching herself, and rocking herself back, and forth.

"Hey..hey..don't do that you'll hurt yourself...what's wrong?" Issac questioned, but before he could get any answer from her Jack yelled out to Issac from the room they were closest to.

"Err...I found out what got our girlfriend so spooked.."

"What was it??" Jack came out of the room.

"You have to see for yourself.." Issac over to your still shaking form, and gestured to Jack to take his place so he can go check out what got you so freaked out. Jack came over, and grabbed Y/n from him so he could go. Which is what he did...in the other room is where is mother was. His mother who he turned into a fucking chair...which was rotting...guess the police never checked this place, and found her body..

He quickly covered the 'chair' with an old white sheet that was there, and ran out to comfort his poor girlfriend.

"I'm so sorry Y/n..! I really thought she'd be gone.."

"It's fine I guess...I just never want to see...that ever again..." Jack who was still holding your shaking body kissed the side of your head.

"It won't I'm sorry! You'll never see something like that ever again!!" Issac felt horrible for you.

You sighed out shakily, and leaned onto Jack more.

"It's fine don't worry about it. What i want to know is if you both talked?"

'Ah so Y/n was the one to get Jack to talk with me..she's very sneaky.'

Issac looked over to Jack, and smiled at him.

"It was great. We worked things out." Y/n let out a breath of relief.

"That's awesome!" It was like a switch. Her face of relief turned into a flustered face upon realizing I was only in a robe.

"Umm haha...you should get dressed now!" She stammered out in embarrassment. Jack let out a laugh at her flushed face.

"I've seen completely naked, and your all red just by seeing him in a robe~?" Now it was Issac who blushed out of embarrassment.

"You said you wanted to hug me..!" Y/n blinked.

"You hugged him while you were naked? Did you guys have like make up sex or something~?" Issac glared half heartily in embarrassment.

"No we didn't..!" Jack laughed at the two.

"Now why would we fuck each other without you~?" Got em.

"JACK!!"