Chapter 52: First Kiss & Disappearance

Things at the mansion were starting to settle down, and everything felt..normal? As normal as it could be living around serial killers, and magic demons. You felt a bit out of place..though that was probably for the best. Your relationship with Issac, and Jack improved so much after the confession. You guys were communicating way better than before, and nothing made you any happier. Especially with Issac who has warmed up tremendously towards the clown. It felt like..before. When things were better, and when you weren't terrified of a mad jester coming to kill you.

Though through all the good things come bad things as well. Your dreams grew more..real. It felt like...you were actually apart of them now. Issac, and Jack were worried about you, and did all they could to help keep your mind off it. Some nights you woke up not being able to fall back asleep, and one or both of them would stay up with you.

You felt bad for keeping them both up however they always brushed it off with a simple 'You're way more important than sleep.'

Each day that went by the more real the dreams grew. You were..scared.

What if...?

There're true.

The only thing that kept you from having a mental breakdown was Riku, Nathan, or Alex. They were very nice to you, and dare you call them good friends. Who would have thought you'd be friends with a unstable little girl, a timid killer, and a odd magician. Though you couldn't complain with how nice they were to you.

Some days you would gently rub the strange rock Riku gave you. It strangely gave you comfort. As long as you had everyone by your side nothing could possibly go wrong. Right?

"Ohhh y/n~" A sudden pair of monochrome clawed hands gently placed upon your shoulders snapped you out of your thoughts. Smiling up at him you replied.

"Yeah?"

"I got a surprise for you, and Isaac! Got the toy maker to make them awhile ago!" Jack carefully grabbed one your hands, and laid a piece of circular plastic on it. You held it tighter, and brought it up to your eyes. It was a bracelet! A beautifully done one as well. It held a fake sapphire upon it.

"Jack it's gorgeous! Thank you so much!" He blushed a little at the praise, and shyly laughed.

"I thought you might like it...was planning on waiting awhile more, but I know you've been on edge here lately.." You smiled up at him, and kissed him on the cheek in the spur of the moment.

"Thank you Jack! I appreciate it so much." It only took you a mere moment to figure out why Jack was blushing bright red, and as soon as that registered you froze. You had never kissed him before..sure it was only on the cheek, but still!

"Uh..sorry er anyway thanks! I'm gonna take uh shower!" Curse your awkwardness. Drowning in the shower sounded pretty fucking lovely right now, but before you could head off he pulled you closer only to kiss you on your lips instead. You wrapped your arms around him enjoying the kiss. Once you both broke apart your faces both stayed near each other's not wanted to separate. When you did pull apart you stared at him all flustered while he stared lovingly into your eyes.

"Love ya' beautiful!" He cheerfully replied before walking off towards your guys' shared room.

"What the fuck?"

———————————-==================—————————————

"Wow, didn't know you'd both would be getting intimate first. Let alone you be the one to initiate it." Issac teased the clown.

"Issac!!" The clown was mortified at himself. All he knew at the time was that after y/n kissed him on the cheek all he wanted was to feel her lips on his.