Chapter 39: Naked Communication

"Y/n...I'm so sorry That I-"

"Shut it. Jack will be up here soon..I didn't feel like being scolded today but here we are.." Isaac drooped his eyes to the floor hesitantly taking quick glances at you. He felt really bad he knew that you disliked getting yelled at, but did it anyway, kinda like how Jack took advantage of his weaknesses against him that day.

After a few minutes went by that felt more like years, Jack's footsteps were heard walking up the long ass stairs of the mansion.

As soon as he opened the door he emitted a strong energy of annoyance. You weren't sure wether it was because of yours and Isaac's little bicker or because of the third male who tried to choke the living shit out of you.

"I'm disappointed in both of you until one of you fesses up about what happened." Isaac turned his head towards you only for a second until he stared back at the clown who had his hands on his hips with an annoyed questioning look. Kinda like a parent who had just caught you doing something bad waiting for you to lie and make it worse for yourself.

"It was my fault. I started the fight.." Isaac looked at you in shock wondering why you were taking the blame.

"Well what happened?"

"I left the room to go down the stairs to find you, ended up running into that guy that tried to choke me, why'll that was happening Isaac tried helping me. I refused his help and the fight escalated from there." Isaac was shocked that you had completely changed the whole story just to make the lie more believable.

Then his thoughts went to something else...the way you explained the fight sounded almost like how the original fight started, how he had wanted you to stay in the room but you refused saying that you wanted to help. Now thinking long and hard about what happened he realized the fight only started because of his pride. He wanted to help her..to not get help from Jack, but to do it all himself. Claiming that he wasn't weak while he had tried helping you...it almost made it all sound like he thought YOU were weak...

But what he didn't understand was...why were you taking the blame?

"Oh! Well then....Isaac I'm sorry that I got mad at you! You can leave if you wish!" This isn't what Isaac wanted..

"She's lying..it wasn't her fault..!" You turned your head to Isaac sharply.

"Yes it was! It was all my fault!! Everything is all my fault!! Blame me Isaac." Isaac was confused before. He didn't know why you took the blame for this..but now he had realized you weren't just talking about this fight...

"Y/n...when you mean.." Jack was probably confused as hell, but he knew he would worry about that later..

"Yes. I do..."

Silence filled the room, he hadn't even asked specifically on the subject he dreaded the most, but somehow you knew exactly what he meant..and even had no hesitation on answering before Jack could hear.

"I wanted to apologize for the longest time y'know..? I've felt guilty about it for...a very long time..I don't know exactly how long it's been...when you told me about what happened to you that day I remember feeling so bad..! It's funny now looking back on it..how you blamed yourself but ended up actually saying sorry. While I just...stayed quiet.." At this point Jack definitely knew what was going on by your explanation. He wasn't dense or stupid.

"We- I should have told you my plans...!"

"No..I should have known...! I should have predicted that you'd leave him behind so that you could be by yourselves..." At this point Jack slowly crept up to you while getting on his knees. He gently grabbed your hand that were digging into the skin on your legs.