Chapter 12: It'll Be Okay..

"Jack what do I do..! I don't want to go to some boarding school....!!" After the conversation with his mother, things did not brighten up after that...the clown didn't know what do to. He tried to reason with the teenage boy that it would be beneficial to him. This however did not help...

"Calm down bud..it'll be all right...." there was nothing to reassure or calm the boy down. He was still pacing back and forth, dreading the future and all his bad decisions that led him here.

"Please Jack...let me say goodbye to y/n...!" The clown cringed upon hearing this. He told y/n to leave, to say goodbye. Now here Isaac is..begging to speak to his friend..

"Isaac...she shouldn't be around us for awhile...she had a weird dream about you, and it really took a toll on her. The best thing she needs right now is distance." The teenager scoffed, and crossed his arms. Funny enough that's the most childish thing Jack has seen the boy do.

"I'm sorry Isaac it's for the best..."

"But What if she misses us..! She won't have any clue on what's going on....!!"

"I'll tell her then."

"I thought you said we had to distance ourselves."

"I did. I still stand by that, but if you truly feel like she should get involved, then I'll go teleport to her house for a few seconds, and tell her." The teenage boy crossed his arms, and sighed.

"Fine, Okay! But why can't I go see her?" The clown sighed.

"Like I said before. She had a really bad dream about you, and now she fears for you.." This seemed to cross the mans attention

"Fears for me..?" The clown sighed shakily, while nodding his head.

"It's hard to explain, but for right now we need to focus on the task at hand!"

"Right..."

—————————————————============================———————————————

"Jack... Isaac.... I miss you both...I hope your doing well...." Ever since y/n was told by Laughing Jack to stay away from them, she couldn't help but worry for her dear friends.

After brushing her teeth, and getting dressed for bed. She hastily made her way to bed. Only drifting so far to sleep, before she was awoken by a strange noise.

Even after waking partially up from the noise, she was still asleep. Just in a state of being awake, and tiredness.

Suddenly all the exhaustion drained from her body, after being shaken gently.

"What..!" Y/n got up rather quickly after that..only to see a familiar face

"Shhh it's just me..!" It was Isaac...

"What are you doing here..!? It's one in the morning...!!" The teenage man chuckled nervously, dreading the information he was about to tell her.

"Well...I had to say goodbye..." The girl stared at him shocked

"What do you mean 'goodbye'...?" The man sat down on the bed next to his friend. He knew he had to tell her...it wouldn't help knowing this though...

"I'm being sent to a boarding school...I won't be back for a long time..."

"Why!?"

"You know that day..with the cat..." The girl cringed, upon hearing about the disgusting cat corpse. She couldn't get rid of the image for the longest time...

"Yes.."

"Well my mom found that cat...she always threatened to send me to a boarding school..this time she actually found a reason to..." Y/n held in tears, knowing this would be their final moment with each other for a Very long time.

"Please don't go..." The girl begged in a pleading manner. She dreaded them being apart, now it felt like it was actually happening..

"I have to. I'm held down by my mother, she picks my punishments I complete them..it's a game to me now..." This didn't help relive the girls feeling at all. Instead it made it worse, thinking he deserved it..it was the worst feeling.

"You don't deserve it...the punishments..you don't deserve a single one...." The teenager shivered, hearing those words made him feel weird. An feeling he hasn't felt, but what was it?

"I don't think you understand...I do deserve them. I fully believe that. Just....please wait for me..." This is when the girl broke down. This was truly the end of their friendship...it would never be the same again after this.

Isaac was quick to hold her tightly in his arms, holding on to her, savoring her touch. It felt like this was their final moment with each other, so he took it seriously. Holding her while tracing shapes in her back, to try and calm her down, using one of his hand to rub her scalp. These little moments he'll treasure in his heart..

"Shhh it's okay...calm down, it'll be alright. Shhh" This was constantly repeated, until her sobs subsided a bit.

After she calmed down a bit, he laid down on his back, bringing her with him. They were now positioned where y/n was on top of him, and he was underneath her. Hearing her uneven breathing, hurt him greatly. He knew this was all his fault, if only he could turn back time...

Morning hit before they knew it, they woke up to seeing each other. They were both blushing profusely, and awkwardly chuckling. They were both blushing for different reasons, for Isaac it was how she felt comfortable enough to allow him to comfort her. For y/n it was embarrassingly crying in front of another person.

"So...is this truly goodbye..?" Isaac meekly nodded to this, causing great grief to struck y/n.

"Don't worry though..I'll be back! I promise I will!" Y/n smiled sadly

"You better."