Chapter 9: A Dead Cat

t's been a week since y/n came over to their house..Isaac went through a series of mood-swings, now regretting what he said to y/n, wanting to apologize to her. Laughing Jack did not think that was a good idea, and that she was probably distancing herself from them, to calm down her nerves.

He wasn't sure though...no one was

Isaac was trying to improve his grades so he wouldn't have to go to boarding school..but...that damn cat...it..kept on meowing.....it was distracting.....it...it...needed to leave.....now.....

Laughing Jack saw Isaac's strange behavior..the moment it began.....but he never would have imagined what would happen next.....

Laughing Jack laid down on the ground waiting for y/n to come visit...hopefully she'll visit...

Until Isaac came running in the room excited about something. That's new

"Hey L.J!! Come check this out!! I fixed the problem!!" He's never seen Isaac this way...he didn't know what problem he was talking about either....

"Umm Okay?" Laughing Jack carefully made his way towards the exit of the house.

That's when he saw it.

A dead cat...the neighbors cat....

"Oh gosh....Isaac what...did..what did you do...?" Laughing Jack was scared at that moment, realization hit him like a brick. Isaac is not well...he needs help.

"I fixed the problem...hehe..I fixed it..!" That's when L.J realized he needed to hide this thing...before his mom or anyone else saw....

"Isaac..!! If your mom sees this...! She'll-"

"Relax she won't find out. Because we're gonna bury it..." after seeing Isaac's sadistic grin. He knew it was too late to save his best friend...

"No! Isaac...please! It's me y/n!" The man only laughed,while gripping his knife, to the point where his knuckles turned white...he was fighting himself.

"I know no such name..." after those damned words rang out y/n felt true genuine fear. She had no clue what to do...she didn't want to die from her best friend....but it seems that's the only option here...

He brought his knife down attempting to slash, and gut her insides

Y/n took her plan into action, and booked it down the alley way she was forcibly at. She ran as fast as her sore, aching legs could go

Though the pain seemed to subside a bit, due to all the adrenaline she was feeling. Heavy footsteps were heard behind her. She wondered if this was it... but she came too close at escaping to give up here.

The footsteps grew louder, and more evident of this random mans presence. It felt like he was teasing her this whole time. She kept thinking of how unfair he was being.....but then again, he is trying to kill her so.

Eventually once she near the ending of the alleyway, she recognized a forest..? Wait...how did she get here?

Due to her confusion, the man who took her here in the first place tackled her to the ground. This was it...

That thought went away once the man started.......laughing? She couldn't tell no more.

Because just like that, she woke up in a daze.