Chapter 33: The 'Friend' date

Morning hit before anyone knew. Everything that happened yesterday still fresh in all their minds. At fist Isaac, and Y/n thought it was merely just a fluke, but that was corrected once Jack woke up apologizing even more, saying that his apologies last night weren't good enough.

After reassuring him that it was okay you all headed out the tent awkwardly. The aura around you three were tense...that was to be expected though..

"All right! I have an idea for an apology!" Laughing Jack shouted enthusiastically.

"What is it?" You questioned.

"Let's go on a date!!" You and Isaac both coughed out flustered, and red in the face.

"What!?" You both yelled out embarrassed.

"What? We used to have dates all the time!!" Oh...he meant...

"Oh! A play date of course.. how silly of me..!" You coughed out still embarrassed. You and Isaac thought he meant an actual date...surprisingly you both felt...disappointed?

"Yeah? What did you both think I meant??" Isaac and you laughed awkwardly hoping he'd have dropped this conversation.

".....wait! Did you guys think I meant an actual date!? I'm sorry!! I should have worded that better!" Now Jack was embarrassed..this is gonna be a long day...

———————————-==================—————————————

Jason's POV:

Once I woke up, I immediately headed off to my crafting table. I needed to make sure the toy I was working on was fixed today..

That was until Jack came by my workshop again...ugh!

"What do you want Jack!"

"Jeez someone sure is moody~"

"Oh, drop the act! You came here for a reason, didn't you?" Now the clown looked nervous, this wouldn't be good would it?

"I want you to make me something, please?" Did he just say please!! What happened to the real Jack?!

".....please?"

"Yeah! I just said it!" I sighed at him in frustration. What an annoyance...

"Fine..what do you want?"

"Ooh~ I want three things actually! Can you make bracelets??"

"Yes."

"Perfect!!"

"Is that all you need?" I asked bored.

"Mhm!"

"All right..what do you want on these bracelets?"

"There gonna have different patterns on them, and there gonna be...friendship bracelets..?"

"You sound unsure."

"Do I?" Before I could say anything else Riku ran in.

"Hey guys!! Look what I found!" Riku shouts while heading our way.

"What is it this time?" I muttered uninterested. Last time she found something it was a muddy rock, a pice of glass that was 'weirdly shaped', and an alcohol bottle that Frankie had hid from Laughing Jack and Papa Grande.

"Ooh~ what is it!!" Laughing Jack had an opposite reaction to Riku's news.

"Hehe I found this~" Riku held out her hand to show a black box shaped controller.

"Wow!! I've never seen that before! Usually my little empty, dead-children would have told me about something like this~ guess I'll have to punish a few!!"