Chapter 24: A Way Out

"Isaac! I'm home!" You didn't have to worry about Isaac falling asleep cause he never went to bed when you leave. He said it's for a safety precaution that he set mentally.

Honestly, it was nice knowing someone at home was waiting for you..

"Are you in here?" Y/n looked around the house for Isaac, still not seeing any sight of him.

'Now where could he have run off to?'

Y/n searched every nook and cranny for any sort of clue of Isaac's whereabouts.

He always left a note or something to prove he wasn't kidnapped or something.......kidnapped..?

Wait..!

Just as y/n was about to head out the door to search for him, a hand quickly slammed onto her mouth, while another wrapped itself around her stomach. She panicked, and started to struggle, holding out a sense of hope that Isaac would return home and come help her.

"Y/n..! Shh." A familiar man whispered into your ear, his voice brought both dread and hope into the pit of your stomach.

"Isaac...what's wrong?" Y/n copied his tone, and tried to turn herself to face him, and to get out of his grasp, but he didn't allow her to, and proceeded to hold on tighter to her.

"Y/n.....I'm so sorry..! You were right....this is my fault...you have to leave...!"

"What...? This is my house Isaac..! Are you fucking dumb? I'm not leaving, and what's your fault??" So many questions, so little answers...

"No...! Just go!" Just as he said this he pushed you out the door gently, causing you to go full force out the door.

Did this fucker just kick you out of your own home?

"Isaac!! This is my house!!! I'm not leaving! You stupid-ass motherfucker!!" You were reasonably pissed.

You heard the door click again, meaning he unlocked the door.

You were once again pulled by force. As soon as he got you inside, he locked the door once again.

"What the hell?!"

"What do you mean 'what the hell' your the one who kicked me out of my-" While you were speaking with him, you never saw his face, which now appeared to be full of fear, concern, and annoyance.

He was concerned about you.

You froze upon seeing the blood that was splattered all over his clothes and face.

"Y/n...you need to leave."

"Why....?"

"I did something as you can tell, but also..I was caught in the act." Your heart sunk into your stomach. This was it..this was the end of your friendship all over again. Just like before..except this time there were only two...

"Y/n...hurry..!" He didn't actually want you to leave, he wanted you to be safe.

"No.."

"What do you mean no!?"

"I mean...I'm not leaving you."

"That's stupid! I'm leaving whether we want it or not..!"

"If you really wanted me gone, then why are you in my house."

"So I could lead them here!"

"That's a lie. I know it's a lie, because I know you. I'm not going anywhere.." Isaac was in the position to force you to leave or respect your decision to stay with him. Either you were an idiot, or stupidly loyal, hell maybe even both.

"Fine..! I wanted to say goodbye to you that's why I came here! Either way we have to go...!"

"We?" You perked up at this, Isaac seemed to as well.

"Yes, we. Now you coming or not?"

"Yes!!" The man laughed at your enthusiasm.

———————————-==================—————————————

"Candy?"a feminine voice called out.

"Hmm yes ?"

"He agreed."

The jester shot up excitedly. He never would have imagined that Helen would agree to his little plan.

"Just...if..if something bad happens to him..!"

"Hmm Yes, blah blah blah I got it!" The woman sighed, and proceeded out the door.

"Hmm finally! A way out!"