Chapter 23: A Fairly Elegant Display

Note: this chapter was made a long time ago and it's ass

"This sucks!!!!"

"What's wrong..?"

"Everything! This all sucks...!!"

"Don't. Just ring the bell Jason."

"No!! I'm sick of this..! It's been too long since we've actually done something to help us in the war!"

"Calm down..!"

"Why should I, huh?!"

"Because if you keep yelling, someone is going to check on you, only to see a human inside the same tent as the fucking toy maker!!"

"Oh, so this is all about you huh?!"

"No Jason it's not..I didn't mean for it to sound that way...I'm sorry."

"I don't even know why I tolerated you honestly. You should have died along time ago..!"

"Jason what the fuck..? Where's this even coming from...I don't understand!"

"Well maybe if you just listened, and been a good boyfriend this wouldn't have happened!!"

"Okay. WE'RE NOT DATING! Why do people keep saying this..?? Now your doing it too?! What's wrong with everyone!"

"Get out of my sight!"

"I can't! We have to be in the same area when we're out!"

"I don't care!"

"What is going on!?"

"It's nothing."

"Jason..is that a fucking human!?" A new voice yelled out.

Damnit...

"Get out Frankie!"

"No, what the shit is wrong with you!?"

"Nothing. Now leave!"

"You know he's gonna have to die, right?"

'No...you can't take away the only person in my life who actually cares about me....'

"Nathan, please head out the blue door."

"Okay..." The zombie man looked pissed.. this couldn't be good..

———————————-==================—————————————

"Okay Will what do you want to eat!" The young boy turned his head to me, away from his doll collection.

"I want umm...I want....uh.."

'Definitely has decision issues..'

"How bout pork since it's dinner time?"

"Okay, but can you make corn and beans too! Mommy always does."

"I'll see what I can do!"

"Yay!!"

———————————-==================—————————————

Isaac laid around the house, that he and y/n technically shared.

'Hmm, I wonder if the dishes need to be cleaned again? It'll give me something to do until y/n gets back as well!'

As Isaac starting to clean the dishes, he thought back to when he and Laughing Jack reunited, but in the worst possible way. When people hear you've been reunited with someone that you once knew, they automatically will be happy for you. Expecting that you were really close with that person, instead of thinking up a scenario where the other despises your guts.

That makes sense in a way...

If only he didn't forget..if only he held onto the memories that they all shared a bit longer....then maybe he wouldn't have gone insane..maybe Jack would be fine to....

Isaac didn't know why he had forgotten...it didn't make any sense. They both meant so much to him, so why?

Then Isaac remembered..

"Are there more like you? More clowns that were made to be friends with people?" Wouldn't hurt to play along..maybe he might get new information about the clown, while doing so.

"Hmmm not to my knowledge, no. But it doesn't even matter!! I'm happy just being your friend!

'He said 'not to my knowledge' which means he didn't know...could magic be the cause? Or did I really forget..?'

Regardless of the case...the real question was..

Did he truly want to see him, after what he's done to him.....?

He couldn't forget the traumatic experience....though to other people it seemed small, it took a long time to recover from it. He couldn't touch water for the longest time after it occurred....he used all his weaknesses that he spilled to him by accident. That night...where he cried, and was scared of other people calling him weak for it, Jack used that, he used his coping mechanism against him as well...

Though he couldn't forget the trauma. Maybe he could try to forgive Jack....there was no point in holding a grudge, and even though it's been three years since he last saw him, he could only hope that Jack was still okay, and would want to hang out with the three of them again..

Was that silly?

———————————-==================—————————————

"A human, really!?" Frankie kept screaming in Jason's face, ridiculing him for such a silly act.

"I don't see the problem."

"Are you fucking with me!? HUMANS AREN'T TRUST-WORTHY!!! That's the fucking problem!!" Jason was unfazed by the screaming, by the ridicule, by the disgust. He's always gotten that treatment..it didn't faze him a bit.

"That human is. Your blaming every single human..your not getting the picture."

"There is no picture!! There's only the war, and the murders that we've been committing on the side lines!"

"You have a problem." Frankie merely scoffed, finally figuring that this argument was completely one-sided, and turned to leave.

"Don't think he's safe. It'd only be a matter of time before someone gets to him..before someone tells on you."

Jason sighed once the stitched, angered zombie left. He wasn't bothered by the screaming, and disgust towards him, he was worried about Nathan.

What was Frankie gonna tell Candy Pop?

That he lied, that he snuck a human in this place?

There were many opportunities to strike him...

'And to think this was caused by my own stupidity...I'm sorry Nathan I shouldn't have yelled at you..I'll protect you to the best of my abilities though.'

Jason could only hope it'd be enough.....