Chapter 50: I Love You! Let's Poly

"Cause your treating this whol' thing like a joke! Y/n is in danger!"

"What..?"

You could hear a pin drop falling all of sudden. Due to Frankie's head strong statement y/n froze up. She didn't know what to think anymore..everything was too much. No..you need answers! Don't freeze up now.

"What do you mean? I thought we all were in danger?" Jack stared at the ground guilty. What did he do?

"Jack..why just me in particular?" It was terrifying. She couldn't deny that, but this was bound to happen...right?

"I.." y/n looked over to Issac hoping he could explain however he seemed just as concerned, and confused as you.

"You know how I lived with candy pop in my place for so long..? Well....he was curious about me. My life. My past. My..friends...the moment I talked about you though..he..he was well..intrigued...I blamed you, and Issac at the time! I only had hatred to keep me going..I never thought we would be ...friends again.. He wanted me to kill you, and Issac. Mostly..you. I don't know why, but I guess it's because I all ready technically killed Issac..not you..." Too much. It was too much.

You needed a break. A breather. Anything to get away. An excuse. Anything. Something.

"That freak wanted her dead this whole time!? Why didn't you say anything earlier..!" Issac was pissed. I mean..you would be to if you weren't so terrified.

How could a human fight against a..well whatever the hell Candy was...

"I'm so sorry Issac...! I just didn't want to ruin anything between us...we were all getting a long so well!" You didn't notice it, but Frankie, Jason, and Nathan we're backing up farther along the path. Most likely to let you all figure it out on your own.

"What were you thinking!? If that bastard killed her while we were just snoozing away at your little circus it would've been your fault!!" Jack's eyes welled up with tears that he was holding back. Meanwhile Issac was shaking in anger..

You needed to stop it somehow...this argument is about you.

And that bothers you..it makes you feel guilty. Though you can't explain why..

So as they were arguing you walked up to both of their frames slowly. Upon reaching them you placed a hand on one of both of their shoulders.

"Guys..there's no time to argue. We need to get out of here...it's dangerous." You we're trying to be the more responsible one however all you wanted to do was cry, and sleep.

Issac sighed. "I'm sorry..your right. Jack..? I'm sorry to." Jack perked up blinking back the tears he had earlier.

"No! Don't apologize..I should have said something sooner...but you have to understand that I knew I could protect you both. I would never let anything harm you both, not ever again..I care so much about you guys...I love you.."

"We love you to Jack.." You knew he meant as friend, but just hearing him say it was enough.

"No! No..I mean I love you guys..as in uh humans would call it romantically?"

..........................................

....................................

.......................

"Wait..Huh??" You and Issac both were flustered and shocked.

Jack looked at them both confused.

"Uh y'know..like partners? Kissing and stuff? Like that." You couldn't believe it.