Chapter 8: "Please Don't Forget Me..."

Y/n woke up ready to start the day. She was exited to see Jack, and Isaac. Isaac has been acting strange for awhile here now, it started two years ago. He admitted to wanting to hurt someone, and always was quite violent with animals. Jack noticed right away..y/n didn't until later...

"Damnit!!" Isaac yelled out as soon as he got home.

"What's wrong Isaac.?" Isaac said nothing to him, but glare towards him, and walk up to his room.

Laughing Jack sighed. So many things has changed, and that included Isaac as well...he only hoped that it was just a teenage phase, and not his new personality....

But he seriously doubted that.....

He's been this way for over two years now..though it was never plain out aggression like he showed just now. He only hoped y/n would be okay...

She will be devastated is she sees him like this...

'Should I cancel our hangout today...'

Laughing Jack sighed once more before heading to Isaac's room.

"Isaac..? Are you okay...?" Though no words were spoken, he heard a low snarl emit from the dark room. He hesitantly walked over to Isaac as to not disturb him. He sat on the edge of his bed, while running his clawed hand up and down his back. Low grumbles could be heard from the smaller, teenage male. Jack chuckled a bit, he knew his mother was to blame for this...it was all her fault.

"Y/n is coming over soon. Just wanted to let you know..!" He heard the male hum a bit, probably still dazed from the comfort he was receiving.

"Oh! I'll get up then..."

"Hehe nah, you don't have to. Y/n said we weren't going out anywhere."The male seemed content with that answer, and hesitantly got up. He got up from his bed so he could get changed.

After grabbing all the clothes he needed. He made his way to the bathroom. He locked the door, and continued their conversation from earlier.

"So..y/n is coming over?" The clown nodded forgetting that the boy couldn't see it, then jumped up slightly from the realization.

"Oh! Sorry! Yeah, she's coming over!!"

"Are you in a daze or somethin' ?"

"Hehe nooo. Y'know I forget a lot sometimes..!" The man behind the door laughed a bit.

"Yeah..I do.." the clown made a noise of realization

"Oh! What was earlier about!" The man sighed through the door

"My mom said that if my grades don't do well that I'll be sent to a dumb boarding school..." the clown gasped

"You mean you might be taken away forever?!" The man behind the door laughed, then proceeded to open the door all changed, and ready to go.

"Pft no! Not forever! Just for a long time....and I'd rather not go..I still have you and y/n I need to hangout with!" The clown sighed a breath of relief.

"Oh thank goodness!"

A knocking was soon heard at their front door. Isaac made his way down stairs to open the door.

"Hello Isaac! Hello Jack!" Jack was thankful that y/n barely changed her personality. Unlike Isaac who became horrifically difficult...

"Hey what's up y/n! How are you on your grades?"

"Random question~, but my grades are decent!!"

"That's good to hear y/n! Laughing Jack loved to hear that she was doing well. It warmed his heart, and eased his nerves.

After they all settled down a bit

"So what's the plan for today?" Y/n was excited to start the day as they haven't seen each other in a few weeks, witch is rare for them all...

"Hmm~ What about hide and seek like we used to play!!"

"Yes! We haven't done that in forever!!" Isaac scoffed, and proceededto cross his arms.

"Hide and seek are for little kids. Grow up both of you." Both y/n and laughing Jack knew that something was wrong with their friend, it was very clear...they just didn't know, what was wrong with him.

"Well...I think it's a great idea...me and Jack will play if you don't want to Isaac"

Isaac looked pissed. He did not like that answer...

"Yeah. Sure, let's play. Then maybe I'll be able to leave you in that damn pond to freeze to death." Y/n grew very tense, this wasn't like him...what's wrong with him?

Luckily Laughing Jack saw y/n's discomfort, and grabbed her gently by the shoulders. He took her to Isaac's bedroom to calm down.

"I'll be right back y/n. Please stay in here..." y/n knew Jack was in a lot more pain than she was....if Isaac ends up staying this way then....then she'll lose both of her best friends...

"Laughing Jack gently closed the door, and made his way to Isaac. He then proceeded to slam his hands down in front of the table where Isaac was having a daze. He jumped up then quickly glared daggers at the clown.

"What the heck is your problem.." When Laughing Jack was mad there was no way to calm him down..not until he gets away from the problem.

"Who care! She deserves it..."

"How!? Could you not tell how uncomfortable you made her. She cares so much about you, and your gonna throw it all away!"

While the arguing down stairs occurred y/n laid in Isaac's bed, missing how he used to be...it used to be so fun to hang out with them...now it's like their friendship is ending....

After awhile she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She got up from Isaac's bed, just in case.

Luckily it was only Jack..

"Hey...I'm sorry about all that earlier... I could tell..that you were uncomfortable...." y/n ignored the apology, and proceeded

"Am I losing you....am I going to lose both of my best friends..." this question caught Laughing Jack off guard, and quickly hugged her tightly to his chest.

"I don't know kiddo....I really don't..."

Y/n squeezed Laughing Jack's shirt, pushing her face into the crook of his neck.

"Please don't forget me..."