Chapter 17: Set up

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ strong language, gore, alcohol, and mentions smoking and drugs,

y/n also has a fear of the dark in this story! If you don't I apologize

Isaac left his old prison, the damn boarding school that hated him so.

'They all got what they deserve...'

Isaac felt like he was walking for hours with no destination in mind, witch isn't too far off. The only thing that's not wrong is that he was in fact walking for hours..

"Fucking hell...." The man was parched, but overall he was fine.

"Wait a sec...a bar!!" Isaac laughed to himself.

The man had lots of cash thanks to those generous nun lady's along with the students who abused him. Maybe they weren't as useless as the man thought.

Isaac made his way to the building, with newer clothing than the ones he wore at the boarding school. If he wore the same uniform from before he'll surely get caught, and go to jail.

Upon opening the door he noticed the number of people there.

Surely this was a large bar, but the number of people here said otherwise.

He looked around hoping to find some sort of menu, knowing this place was quite different compared to other bars he went into. The man didn't have an id which could lead to problems, though he had plan of using his criminal card if it ever came down to him not being served.

He hesitantly sat on the tiny bar stool in front of the many options of drinks

Many bottles of liquor, alcohol, and booze laid out on a small bookshelf...wait....a bookshelf?

"Um excuse me sir..? Why is there a bookshelf being used..?" The bar tender only stared back at Isaac causing the man to be uncomfortable. He finally spoke however, after many awkward seconds of silence and staring.

"This place..is..well it's not a big bar..so we don't get a lot of customers...meaning we don't make lots of money.." even the way the man spoke was creepy, it screamed drug addict.

"Then can I get your strongest drink then." The bar tender laughed at the man in front of him.

"Seriously..? You? You don't even look like you drank before." Despite this man clearly making fun of him, he was sadly right. Isaac was sent to boarding school as a young teen.

He never had the chance to drink before...

He saw his mother drink, and even smoke cigarettes which are disgusting...Isaac was forcibly held down by his mom one time after failing a test, and while she was drunk made him take a drag of the cigarette , knowing it would make him go into a coughing fit.

His mother was a lunatic now looking back at it...

Which reminds him....he should visit his dear mother....it's been so long since they last saw each other..

"I can handle it. Now how about you go do your damn job." The bar tender left to go make his drink. Isaac knows the man was gonna add many extra shots just to fuck with him.

He started to think of his mother and how he would kill her for years of abuse and trauma, but then something else came to his mind.

A clown and a girl...his imaginary friends that he made due to his loneliness. Well that's what the teachers, and students told him at least...

They felt so real...to him......

He snapped out of his thoughts upon seeing the bar tender come back through the door, though it appeared he brought company.....two officers were there along side the man.