Chapter 20: Gruesome Awakenings

Warning for this chapter: Lots Of cussing! And cringe!

Darkness...that's all he saw. All around him were broken memories shattered like glass in the thickening air that surrounded him.

"Where....?" A cough erupted from him before he could finish his sentence.

"What the...fuck..?" The memory of his death kept replaying in his head. It reminded him of how helpless his few victims felt, though he didn't regret a thing he did. He still had that urge to kill, to take the life from a random ass stranger.

Oh how he'll miss watching the life fade out of their eyes.

"I...need to find a way...out.." more coughs came out while he attempted to speak. It reminded him of how his mother must've felt, choking while your body fights to bring air into your screaming lungs.

Oh how sick he felt..

But he loved it.

That reminded him...the conversation with the clown ended up being weird.. cause the conversation reminded him of.....y/n!!!! It's all coming back to him!

"Dude! Do you ever tone your voice down!"

"You're  yelling too!?"

"But your so much more louder than I am!!"

"WHAT'S WRONG ISAAC?! DOES THIS BOTHER YOU WHAT'S WRONG?! DOES THIS HURT!?"

"Stop!! That fucking hurts!"

"Hehe obviously dumb nut!"

Those conversations were so similar...

'Y/n....I'm so sorry..! I didn't even realize that was you...!! I hope you're okay..'

====================———————————====================

"All right miss l/n you're all set!" A female doctor announced happily.

"Good news for you, the cut wasn't deep at all!!"

"Mm" You didn't really feel like talking after almost dying, and being chased down by your childhood best friend, now serial killer.

"Good day miss l/n!!" You waved while speeding up your steps.

"Wow. What a waste of time.."

'The bandage is scratchy..'

Continuing your way back home was a breeze, especially when all you wanna do is just lay down in bed.

"How exhausting..."

"What's exhausting?"

"Wha- who's there??" A sinister laugh rang through around her, slowly closing in.

"Time to go.."Just like that she booked it down the street.

"Come back now." What the shit??

"Why so demanding!?"

A puff of smoke appeared in front of her, causing her to have a reaction of coughs.

"Ohh~ what's wrong? Can't handle a bit of smoke?" What the fuck???

"Who are you??"

"I'm Candy Pop. It'd do you good to remember it. Besides I am the one who will take your life one day.."

"Bitch what!? Get the hell away from me!!" You didn't have time for this shit.

"Hehe I'll be seeing you veryyy soon!"

"OH hell no!!" Y/n ran as fast as she could, never turning her head back once.

In the background she could hear muffled laughter...