FOURTY-EIGHT

Sexual Content Warning😉

Sara's POV

"Where are you staying?", he asked craning his neck to look at me in the midnight sky,

"The Holly- it's only a 10 minute walk", I explained as he nodded in response,

"Here, have my jacket it's freezing", he mumbled clinging to the seams of his blazer,

"Don't be silly, I already have this coat on", I chuckled, charmed by his gentleman self. As the moon shone and the snow fell lightly, my nose felt slightly runny in the fresh winter air. And he looked perfect. 

"Do you want to walk me back?", I hummed as he nodded slowly. Making our way to the little hotel, we didn't say much yet simply enjoyed each others company,

"I was a bitch to you in school- I'm sorry", I broke the silence as he sniggered,

"Don't apologise, I was a dick to you as well", He kept his hands in his pockets as we continued hearing a little crunch in the snow as we progressed,

"Yeah but, you didn't make a rumour about me that I fucked my pet frog", I whispered as he gasped,

"That was you!", he winced as I laughed to myself and nodded 'yes',

"Why a frog?!", 

"Why is the species the thing you are worried about? Not the fact I told everyone Beastiality turned you on!", I snorted whilst he ran his hands through his hair,

"You're a freak", he hissed as we approached the large white building. Coming to a halt, he slapped his feet together,

"Thankyou for tonight, it was nice to see you again", he smiled a toothy smile as I nibbled my bottom lip,

"No Thankyou, and Thankyou for walking me back", I purred. No, don't go.

Both standing opposite each other, we glanced into one another's eyes,

"Anyway, I'll see you around- we should meet sometimes for a coffee when you're in the area", he proposed sweetly underneath the dim lamp-post. Um, I don't want coffee- I want you on top of me. But maybe he didn't want that, it had been so long.

"I'd like that- see you around, nerd", stepping onto the first step, he shot me a smile before spinning on his heel. Watching his figure slowly walk away, an uncomfortable sensation clenched in my stomach.

Fuck this.

"Wait", I shouted running after him as he span back around. But all I could do was wrap my hands around his neck and smash my lips onto his. His hands found my coated waist as we massaged each others lips in desperation, his hands pulling me closer into him as the seconds went by. His lips felt warm and comforting on my own, similar to the way a hot chocolate feels after you've been on an evening walk in Autumn.

"Come in, please", I murmured in between each kiss as he nodded enthusiastically. Sprinting up the stairs of the pretty hotel, I desperately tackled with the key card to push the oak door open. And the second it shut, his lips were on mine again.

The kiss was more aggressive this time, both of us desperate to have each other. Tackling with the belt and buttons on my coat I shimmied it off my shoulders as he did with his blazer, still not disconnecting our lips. His hands clung to the sides of my face as I wrapped mine around the base of his neck massaging his scalp sensually. 

"Fuck, take it off", he hissed clawing at my crop top needily. Throwing it over my head and on the ground, his eyes darkened at the sight of my red push-up bra before his lips pressed onto my neck- he always knew how to set me on fire in the most perfect way. Sucking and nibbling my skin hopelessly, my head rocked back and my eyes fluttered at the intense simulation.