FOURTY-TWO

Jacob's POV

And just like that, everything came back to me. She looked stunning- she was perfect in every way a person can be perfect, and I felt my chest throb and my knees weaken.

I'd forgotten how elegant and classy she was- and also the urge to fuck her senseless every time I saw her. Because that's exactly what I wanted to do, I wanted to degrade her, to fuck her in the most arrogant and ruthless way known to man. 

Her eyes were staring right back at mine, the same blue ones that fooled me so easily all those years ago. I couldn't quite read her expression- shock? anger? Ignorance? Tearing her eye-contact away, I watched her greet everyone one by one shaking the mens hands and giving the girls a hug. But when she got to me, all she did was nod her head. How fucking dare she, she was the one who wronged me not the other goddamn way around. I was furious at her, and it felt like I was back at that party again. 

As she span to take a seat next to Emily and opposite me, she crossed her legs over her chest and ordered a strawberry Dacquiri. 

In all fairness, the night was going smoothly- we all spoke about our favourite memories of Eva and James, we caught up about our personal lives, we spoke about tomorrow- and just as the drinks were starting to kick in, Andrea pulled out a red box reading 'Truth or Dare for Adults' in bold black writing.

"Oh god, really?", Emily sighed as people giggled in amusement,

"Don't worry, we've approved all of the games", Eva announced placing her hands in the air. I didn't know what was pissing me off more- the maid of honour not taking her eyes off of me or the goddess in front of me biting her bottom and lip flicking her eyes on and off me. It was getting harder and harder not to say anything.

"Okay let's go in a circle! Drew- Truth or Dare", Andrea droned reading off of her card as he rubbed the back of his neck,

"Truth", he answered as Andrea nodded, "Who do you find the most attractive in this room", he licked the bottom of his lip looking between each girl,

"I'm sorry, I don't know your name", he mumbled glancing at Sara as everyone hooted and hollered. She blushed taking a sip of her drink- 'I'll fucking show you how to blush in a minute,' I thought to myself. As Andrea glanced at Matthew, he chose truth too,

"Have you ever had sex in public", she pouted as everyone 'Ooo'd', 

"No actually, I've only ever had sex in a bed", he shrugged whilst taking a drink. As it came to my turn I felt my eyes roll and my back relax into the sofa

"Truth", I stated bluntly,

"What is your favourite sex position", she giggled as the group snorted. Sara grinned lightly, lifting her eyes to meet mine,

"Face down, Ass up, Hands tied, Hair in my fist. So Doggy pretty much", I announced taking a sip, watching Sara's lips part. 

"Can't go wrong with a bit of doggy", Stephen nodded. 

"Sara...",

"Truth", she pursed her lips throwing her hair behind her shoulder,

"What is your favourite sexual fantasy", she threw her face into her hands awkwardly. This would be interesting.

"Hmmm- Uhm, I like biting, spanking, being degraded. I don't mind having my hands tied either", she described as I watched the mens face drop in lust. I knew all of that about her anyway, because I taught her. 

The room took in turns to answer questions before our game of tipsy twister and Black Jack, which were all surprisingly fun. As a couple of hours went by it was as if we'd all never gone our separate ways. I was in the restroom as James entered,