SIXTEEN

Sexual Content Warning😉

Jacob's POV

I'd arranged a booking for myself and Maddy at 'The Golden Swan' in the town centre- it was known for its fine dining and romantic atmosphere which was made abundant by the jazz band adding sensual background music.

We were sat underneath the cherry blossom tree in the centre of the room. It reflected a blushed tint to our glasses of champagne which Maddy took a sip of leaving a lip gloss stain on the crystal glass as she placed it back on the table delicately.

I admired her Emerald Green satin dress which clung to her figure immaculately- she looked so elegant with her hair styled into a up-do and the little ear-rings that hung from her lobes subtly. 

"You look stunning", I complimented her causing a smile to erupt across her delicate face,

"Thankyou, you look very handsome yourself", she placed her hands on the table, her French tip manicure splayed across the table-cloth,

"So, tell me! Did you get in?", she grinned excitedly making my heart skip a beat, I paused.

"John Hopkins, Columbia and Creighton", I announced tilting my head forward slightly,

"Oh my god! Are you joking? Oh congratulations baby I'm so proud of you", she gasped gripping onto my hands,

"Thankyou angel- but Grossman didn't want me. And I wanted them", I admitted pursing my lips,

"Oh Jacob- I'm so sorry. But I am a firm believer of everything happens for a reason- I think that in fall you will be exactly where you're meant to be, and I think we should cheers to that", she winked before holding her glass up. How had I found a girl so perfect, inside and out? Feeling my heart flutter I mirrored her action as we took a sip. 

My parents had met Maddy last night- it's safe to say that they adore her. They were speaking to her more than they were speaking to me, and when I went to the bathroom I returned to see the dinner table erupting with laughter at a joke she had made. After she left, mum and dad had told me how much they liked her and how relieved they were that I'd finally bought someone home. Melissa hadn't said much, and so I planned on asking her opinion soon- but I wasn't worried, I'm sure she really likes her.

•••

Heading hastily to the hotel room, she threw her arms around my neck as we walked through the door pressing her soft lips to mine. Caressing her waist gently, (she preferred it when I was gentle), she moaned into my mouth at the contact.

Reaching for her dress straps, I slowly pulled them down until she was standing in a puddle on the floor to expose the new lingerie she'd bought yesterday.

"You're stunning", I whispered cupping her face. Picking her up by her thighs, I placed her onto the bed delicately Kissing onto her jawline and neck,

"Oh", she whimpered lightly as my clothed erection pressed against her area. Nibbling her collarbones slightly, her back arched from the bed and her hands flew to my hair.

"Please baby, I want your tongue on me", she pleaded pushing her thong down her legs. Slowly kissing down her stomach, I felt her wriggle underneath me in anticipation as she guided my head with her hands.

Licking a flat stripe across her folds, she jolted wrapping her thighs around my head tightly. I began to massage the hood of her clit with my tongue sensually causing a purr to erupt from her mouth.

Desperately trying to maintain our slow, gentle pace- I stopped myself from applying too much pressure and gripping onto her waist too tightly. I closed my eyes beginning a circular motion directly onto her clit,

"Oh Jacob", A voice that wasn't hers caused my eyes to snap open- it was Sara. Her mouth was at an 'O' shape as she ground herself against my face.

What the fuck. 

Her red lingerie made her look like a goddess as she bit her bottom lip in need- shit, I was going to ruin her.

"Make me cum all over your tongue", she cried circling her covered nipples with her fingertips which sent another gush of blood straight to my groin. Speeding up my tongue, I pressed her into the bed dominantly, craving to hear the sweet sound of her cries,

"Slow down!", Maddy's screeching voice snapped me out of it as her angelic face was revealed and her black bra now exposed. 

'What is wrong with me', I thought to myself raising my body so that it was now above Maddy's.

I re-focused on her hazel eyes and golden hair splayed across the bed sheets before undressing myself hurriedly.

"What do you want, Maddy", I breathed seductively climbing over her again,

"Make love to me, Jacob", she murmured as a red blush crept onto her cheeks.

"Please Jacob, fuck me", Sara's voice haunted me potently making the hairs on my arms stand up straight- this was not good.

Slipping myself inside of Maddy, she moaned loudly throwing her hands to rest on my back. Rolling my hips into hers slowly, her brows furrowed as a string of whimpers came from her mouth,

"Does that feel good angel?", I queried speeding up only slightly,

"Yes- yes that feels amazing", her shaking voice breathed,

"Shit- you're hitting the right spot every time!", again, her voice interrupted me seductively making my cock throb,

"Good girl", I whispered squeezing my eyes shut. Spinning her waist, she landed on her belly with a squeak. I positioned my hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks slightly so that I could easily slip back in,

"Yes!", her voice echoed throughout the room dripping with pleasure. But all I could see was the curve of Sara's spine as she bent over for me in the most stunning way possible.

My movements were still gentle and controlled, but I was finding it increasingly difficult when imagining that it was the girl I hated most in this word underneath me. 

God how I missed fucking her bratty attitude out of her.

"Jacob, I think I'm going to-", Maddy cut herself off with a strained grumble as she clenched around my dick. I felt her thighs shake into a oblivion and her lower stomach throb,

"You're going to make me cum!", and hearing her voice once more finished me off.

I was in massive trouble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!1k!📕

Oh Jacob, you naughty boy. I actually find myself getting so angry when he's with Maddy, which is Ironic because I'm the goddamn writer.

So, what do you think? Is he a shitty person for thinking of Sara?

See you Soon Darlings😘