Chapter 52- Kyle

She was hesitating but considering it. I didn't want her to feel pressured but when I saw the birth control holder out on the counter and the case empty something changed. I wanted another kid the idea of having a little Leon, Kyle or Ebony crawling around here made me so excited.

I asked Leon what he thought and he was game. We rock paper scissored who got to ask because we both wanted to. The idea of expanding our family filled me with so much joy and him too. We both agreed we wouldn't rush it or pressure her but if we need to we would go get condoms if she couldn't get more birth control before Europe.

"Did you talk to Leon about it?" She asked breathlessly as I rubbed my cock up her slit.

"Yeah. But I get to ask you." I told her.

"It's probably not fair that you are using your body knowing I can't resist you." she said in a tone so serious I immediately pulled back and went to the edge of the bed. Apprehension filled me, did she think I was using sex to get what I wanted.

She burst out laughing and pulled me back to her kissing me soundly and relief washed through me.

"Of course I know you are not using sex to get what you want. I know you are excited at the idea of expanding our family. I am too. I don't want to go back on the pills if this is what we all want." She said after breaking the kiss.

I slid deep inside her without needed another word loving the feel of her tight heat wrapped around me. I took my time making love to her knowing she was going to be extremely late but I was the fucking CEO. I could excuse her tardiness. I rolled her over so that she was on top and I gave her control.

Leaning up to suck her nipples in my mouth as she rode me.

"Mmmhm that's it baby. Ride me." I groaned out, she bounced up and down on my cock relentlessly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rolled her hips slowly pushing me in even deeper. I gripped her ass and thrust my hips up into her.

"You are amazing baby." I breathed out kissing her neck then her mouth. She moaned pressing her breast into my chest.

"I'm going to cum, Kyle." She gasped out her knees beginning to shake and I took over as she rode out her orgasm her head falling back as her body shuttered through her orgasm. I've never felt her cum so hard and in seconds I followed her right over the edge.

"Oh yes baby, fucking hell l love you." I moaned out as I fell back onto the bed, taking her with me.

"Jesus, that was amazing." I said through my deep breaths. She smiled against my neck, tangling her fingers in my hair.

"And now I'm late for work." She said softly. I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sure your boss won't mind." I said cheekily and she giggled.

"I can't make this a habit."

I sat up and scooted off the bed with her in my arms. "Of course not baby."

We showered together and we almost made it out before I had the urge to take her again in the shower but we didn't and I did. Shower sex was definitely becoming a favorite of mine. Pushing her up against the glass and taking her from behind as she screamed my name. It was fucking hot as we came together.

I eventually let her go and watched her get dressed. When she walked into her closet she gasped before coming back to face me, arms crossed and a fake stern look on her face. During the day yesterday we had my personal shopper bring over 50 new outfits that each has a pair of the best heels money could buy to match. We wanted to spoil our girl and we enjoyed doing it. The new space in my old exercise room was only a third of the way full and she had room for so much more.

"Kyle. Yall don't have to get me these things." she told me crossing her arms. I purposely flexed my torso as I stood and I watched her eyes eat it up. I tried not to laugh because I was totally being a mess right now.

"Our girl deserves everything and more." I told her walking to her and kissing her neck. I gave her ass a smack when I pulled back and she squeaked. "Get dressed and meet us downstairs, you really do need to be heading to the office." Her mouth gaped open as I turned and walked out of the room.

I rejoined Leon in the kitchen. He had made her a hearty breakfast of eggs, pancakes and bacon to take with her.

"So?" He asked, putting his coffee mug down. I walked over to him and pulled him into me.

"I love you so fucking much." I told him and he moaned as I kissed him.

"Kyle is horny this morning." Ebonys sexy voice came from behind me. I released Leon's mouth before turning to look at my girl. She was wearing a blue and white blouse with sexy blue leather pants and her Tan red bottom heels.

I felt a pang of jealousy to know everyone at the office would see her today besides me

I felt a pang of jealousy to know everyone at the office would see her today besides me. I saw a flash of confusion cross her face as I looked at her. I smiled because I realized I was scowling at the thought I was having.

"I'll bring you lunch. Raven too. Just let me know what you want." I told her. "You look amazing baby." She smiled against my lips but stepped back before it got too deep. Neither of us had the power to say no today.

"Sexy as fuck." Leon chimed in walking over and placing a chaste kiss on her mouth. I wasn't sure where he got all this self control from because I could barely contain myself.

A knock on the garage door interrupted us and I sighed. She had to leave.

"I'll check in throughout the day." She said giving me another quick kiss. "I love you." She whispered against my mouth. I smiled.

She gave Leon another kiss as well before heading out. I sighed sitting in the stool at the counter. Leon slid a plate in front of me. I mumbled my thanks and began to pick at it. I hated that I felt so clingy all of a sudden.

"What's going through your head right now baby?" He asked after awhile. I looked up at him. Leon was here with me. Why was I feeling this way? I thought back over the last couple of weeks. It started after Leon's ex showed up at the house. I hated that we weren't with her when that woman was trying to hurt our girl. She's already been through hell and back.

"I don't know. I guess I feel helpless when she's not around. I want to protect her and I can't do that when I'm not with her." I said softly. Leon's face softened and I saw that he knew exactly how I felt.

"I asked Grayson to put a security guard on her." He said quietly. My eyebrows shot up, I wasn't aware of this. "I've been feeling the same way, especially after Harmony's mom showed up. I feel helpless as well especially after the attack. I know I can't hover around her like I want to, all day everyday because it would drive her crazy. So that was the best option I can think of. I gave her strict instructions to not let Carmen near her or even on the property of work. I know Graysons men are loyal but Carmen is crazy and extremely resourceful and I don't know what she's capable of."

I was taken aback by his words, but I believed him. "I'll make sure we have security in Europe then, I don't want a repeat of Greece." I said softly. He nodded, we couldn't take any chances. He stood and came over to me cupping my face in his hands.

"We won't drop the ball this time." He said softly before kissing me deeply.