Chapter 14- Ebony

Kyle's hand grabbed my neck as he began to pound through his orgasm. I swear this was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced. I felt the power of Leon's thrusts through Kyle and it was like they were fucking me at the same time. I wish I could say we took more caution before we decided to fuck each other but there was no resisting the sexual frustration that was between us.

My sweet Kyle had completely come undone as Leon fucked him and hard too. I felt another orgasm begin to creep up on me as Kyle's cock hit my gspot. I don't want to compare because Kyle is so much better but I've never orgasmed from penetration and now the orgasm that hit me made me see stars and my vision go black as my back came off the bed and I screamed.

"Oh fuck yes baby girl. Cum on Kyle's cock." Leon moaned  and I felt his thrust pound Kyle even harder. Kyle dropped his mouth to mine and swallowed the rest of my scream. I've never fucking made this much noise having sex in my life but it was the most amazing sex I've ever had. I felt Kyle's still hard cock twitch again and then his body trembling with another orgasm.

"Oh god yes. Thats it baby. Fuck,  you're amazing Kyle." Leon praised as Kyle collapsed on top of me. Leon turned him slightly so the he didn't crush me as he pounded even harder. I sat up on my elbows to watch Leon relentlessly pound into Kyle. He leaned down and kiss the side of his mouth then mine until I felt him shutter and then groaned out almost like he was in pain as he orgasmed.

Kyle's cock was still inside me and even tho he wasn't fully hard the feel of him throbbing inside me was so comforting I never wanted him to pull out. Leon dropped down behind Kyle and we sandwiched him between us. Tangling our arms around each other not breaking the connection.

The heavy sounds of our breathing filled the room and we laid there for a long time until the soft sounds of Kyle's snores and he warm breath on my neck made me realize he was out cold his arms still clutched tight around me. I felt Leon moving on the other side right before a whimper broke through Kyle's snore. Leon sat up and removed his condom.

"Damn, I wish I could watch my cum dropping out his ass." Leon murmured running a hand up Kyle's back.

I noticed that Leon was still hard even though he had to have emptied his balls into that fucking condom. He was big and so fucking thick. I don't know how Kyle was able to take his cock.

"You like what you see baby?" Leon asked amusement in his voice. My eyes snapped up to his and I saw the cocky smile on his face. He totally caught me ogling his cock.
"My body is all yours baby. You and Kyle's. You never have to hold back from taking what you want." He said with a low growl. I bit my lip, unsure what to say. I wanted him to fuck me. But I wasn't sure if Kyle was okay with it, he had just fucked me so deliciously. As if he heard my thoughts I felt him pull out of me making me groan. I looked down at him to see his sleep filled eyes on me.

"You don't need my permission to fuck our man." He said lazily. "It's all new but take your pleasure from us." He rolled so that my one trapped leg was free. I watched him pull his extremely full condom off and tie it off. Leon took it and threw his and Kyle's in the garbage next to the bed before he grabbed a fresh one. Kyle pulled me on top of him and brought my lips to his as he sat up on the pillows. He broke the kiss and turned me so that my ass was on the bed and my back was pressed to his chest. He reached around and lazily massaged my breast. Leon came up between his legs and dropped a kiss on my neck before moving up to my lips. I felt him spread my legs as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Kyle's hands and the feel of Leon's mouth.

He pressed the head of his cock to my entrance and pushed in slightly, both of us groaning together. Oh my fuck, the burn of him stretching me open felt so good. If Kyle hasn't stretched me out it probably would hurt even more. Leon pumped in and out filling me a little more each time. I could tell he was holding back and I raised my hips to meet him.

"Fuck, Leon. Don't hold back." Kyle moaned as he watched him enter me over and over. Leon growled into my mouth as his control snapped and he began to pound into me hitting my gspot over and over making my orgasm hit me so fucking hard. I cried out into his mouth a moment before he pulled out and flipped me dragging away from Kyle before entering me again making a fresh orgasm start almost instantly.

"Fuck." I cried out as my legs began to shake and I couldn't hold myself up. He turned me onto my side so that I could rest my limp body. My eyes were closed and my mouth open as he kept a steady, hard as fuck rhythm. I felt Kyle's presence next to my head before his deep voice said.

"Take my cock in your mouth sweet girl." As his cock pressed to my mouth. I opened my eyes and opened my mouth wider as he pushed in gently to the back of my throat. I learned years ago that I don't have a gag reflex and I never had a reason to love that fact about me until now as I watched the amazement cross Kyle's face as he pumped in and out of my mouth.

"You are amazing baby girl. Damn. You're taking our cocks so well." Leon praised as I felt the pleasure of his words roll over me seconds before an orgasm hit me again. I didn't know my body could give me so much pleasure at the hands of another but I loved it. Leon slowed and I opened my eyes to find him lip locked with Kyle. The passion in their kisses almost made me cum again. Kyle pulled his hips back and broke the kiss.

"I'm about to cum baby. Do you need me to pull out?" Kyle moaned out. I reached around and pull him closer a second before his cum shot down my throat seconds before I felt Leon unravel.

"Holy fucking hell." He groaned out pulling Kyle's back to his lips as I swallowed every drop of Kyle's cum down my throat. Kyle pulled out of my mouth and broke his kiss with Leon and leaned down to kiss my mouth tasting himself on my tongue and groaning. I loved how absolutely unbothered he was by tasting his cum on me. Leon pulled him back and leaned down and kissed my lips before collapsing on the bed next to me with Kyle laying down on the other side.

We laid there in silence breathing hard probably all stunned by the connection we just shared. It was so much more than I've ever felt in my life. Leon sat up first and headed to the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the shower turn on. Kyle sat up next and scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom. I was perfectly capable of walking but I definitely enjoyed this. They carried me as if I weighed nothing.

He stepped into the shower and placed me on my feet careful not to put me directly under the water. "Do you want to get your hair wet?" He asked softly his body shielding me  from the water. I shook my head shocked at his thoughtfulness.

He pressed a small panel on the wall and a shelf of every shower toiletry you could imagine was laid out in front of me. My mouth dropped open. He definitely liked nice things because that was total rich people shit. I appreciated that he wasn't flashy however so it didn't make me feel weird about it. He grabbed a cute blue shower cap and gently put it on me. Before grabbing a few different body washes and soaps out and closing the hidden shelf.

He then leaned over and turned on more water sprays so that we could all shower together without having to move around to get the water. They washed my body as if I was the most precious thing they had ever seen. Then we each took turns washing each other before wrapping in towels and going back to bed. Kyle stripped the sex filled blanket off the bed and pulled another one out before they tucked me in between their bodies and we relaxed into content filled silence.