Chapter 5- K, L

Kyle

I was fucked. Most definitely fucked. Leon had my cock hard and my mind muddled all day and now Ebony. This woman was gorgeous she had shoulder length black hair and dark almost black eyes that had a bright shine to them. She was young and vibrant with a smile that was blindingly beautiful.  She looked like a model she had been wearing a sexy jumpsuit with the back cut out that seemed to have unzipped maybe lower than she realized. But it showed every delicious curve of her body.

I had purposely placed my hand right on the exposed part of her back because I wanted to touch her

I had purposely placed my hand right on the exposed part of her back because I wanted to touch her. Probably makes me a creep, she's only 23, very young compared to Leon and I.

Leon. Why the hell am I thinking about a Leon and I. We aren't a couple.

God that man looked good walking towards us. I know she had been just as hypnotized as I was. No he was standing in front of us and the sexual triangle of energy had my cock throbing in my pants. Ebony was leaning into my touch as if she belonged in my arms and I didn't mind it one bit. I wanted her. I wanted him. I wanted them both.

I reluctantly dropped my hand from her skin and I noticed the shiver that went through her. She was probably cold, coming from Texas heat and we had her out here in the cold.

"I hope you brought a jacket, it's a bit cooler up here." I say softly causing her beautiful gaze to look up at me. I loved the way that she was taller for a female but still the perfect height for us. There it was again. The plurality.

"Let's get you inside then." Leo said, his voice seductive in nature. I don't think he was trying to seduce us but he had me weak in the knees.

"I'll um, see you both tomorrow then." I said taking a step back. Leon winked at me before wrapping an arm around Ebonys shoulder and turned her to the hotel. I watched them until they disappeared into the hotel, I wish I could go with them but I had been so unprofessional tonight. I walked around and got in my SUV before heading home.

I lived 20 minutes from the hotel and right as I pulled into my garage my phone rang. I answered without looking at the caller id as I was climbing out of my vehicle.

"This is Kyle Davis." I answered. Anyone who knew me, knew I answered the phone the same way. Mostly because I never checked caller ID.

"Hey, Kyle it's Leon." His voice vibrated in my ear. I shivered.

"Oh hey. Everything okay?" I asked pausing. He chuckled.

"Yeah. I was just checking to make sure you got home okay?" He said slowly. My mouth dropped open stunned, I don't think anyone has checked on me since I was a teenager leaving home for the first time to go to college. Maybe asides from my twin. I cleared my throat.