41

He chuckled
Song Hwan: "Oh! Fine."
After that I told everything to them. To be honest, my feelings developed from here. I told them the truth not because I have feelings for your brother just because I want to know everything about Han-wool. After some months, the day we went to your house, Han-wool called me. I left Minseo and Dasom in the middle of the road and started running, there senior Hwan saw me and blew few punches to Han-wool in order to protect me. After one day, senior Hwan invite me into a restaurant but as passing by Hyeon-Jun saw me and we three started dining. Senior Hwan got jealous because I brought Hyeon-Jun with me. With the opportunity of jealousy I kissed him on the cheeks and there our relationship started. But funny thing is that, that day Hyeon-Jun got no idea about it.

You: "But what about your sister now? Are you still going to suffer this and keep hiding these to her?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Yeah as long as she is happy I'm ready to suffer."
You: "If Dasom and Minseo get to know this they will not keep silence."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "I know. Well tell me about your dad, senior Hwan don't say much about him."
You: "My dad name is Song Si-woo. He is an air force pilot. The reason why my brother didn't say anything about him because we rarely meet him. When we were small we used to do him video call or meet once in a month. Whenever mom take us to meet him his colleagues often asked us, 'Your dad is born to be an air force pilot. Do you want to be like him?' But our both answers were no. We are so used to it without him."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "It seems that your father is very busy person. Don't you both complain like other children to your mom about not able to see him?"
You: "The thing is that he is not in the country. So, due to different time zones my dad usually call my mom at night when we are asleep."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Let's sleep."

🤎Song's home: (My brother was waiting for my mom)

Song Jeong: "Hey Hwan, why are you sleeping at the couch?"
Song Hwan: "Oh mom you are home. Nothing I just fall asleep after playing video game."
Song Jeong: "Why did you play video game at this late hour? Are you okay?"
Song Hwan: "My head is paining."
Song Jeong: "Come to my room I'll massage your head."
Song Hwan: "It's fine mom you are tired and I'm going to sleep anyway."
Song Jeong: "Just look at you and then me. See who seems to be tired more. Do you forgot your mom is fit than you?"
Song Hwan: "Okay fine. I'm coming."
Song Jeong: "Did Yon left with Hyo-Ju at their house?"
Song Hwan: "Yes."

After massaging, my brother asleep on my mom's lap. My mom found it very adorable so she click some pictures of him. After that my mom put him on the bed properly. After that my dad called her.

Song Si-woo: "How was your day at the institution?"
Song Jeong: "So many things happened today that I can't explain."
Song Si-woo: "What happened?"
Song Jeong: "Don't worry it's not about me. Two of them were unable to perform due to health issue. So I felt bad."
Song Si-woo: "My wife heart is really big."
Song Jeong: "Tell me yours."
Song Si-woo: "Just got a new target today, I guess I'll not able to communicate from the next week."
Song Jeong: "Oh!"
Song Si-woo: "What do you mean by Oh?"
Song Jeong: "Is this a new news for me that I should be surprised."
Song Si-woo: "Thing is that, this target is untouchable."
Song Jeong: "Don't worry you are gonna die because I'm saying this."
Song Si-woo: 'You have got some nerves."
Song Jeong: "See who is sleeping beside me?"
Song Si-woo: "My handsome son of course."
Song Jeong: "He will go to his college next week. He got a dormitory."

CONTINUE...