26

When Shin Hyo-Ju came outside the washroom she tried to find her sister but, she couldn't. Then she went outside the hospital. She saw that Cha Han-wool was standing near his car. So, she thought her sister was inside the car and peeped
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Where is my sister?"
Cha Han-wool: "Shin Hyo-Ju calm down you are asking me like as if I have committed any crimes."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Just tell me where is she?"
She didn't want to argue
Cha Han-wool: "She went home and told me to drop you."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Huh why she will go home without informing me? My bad why did I asked you?"
She didn't believed him and started calling her sister

Shin Soo-Yun: "Yes Hyo-Ju."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister where are you right now?"
Shin Soo-Yun: "I'm going home."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Why? Why did you left me alone here?"
Shin Soo-Yun: "Hyo-Ju don't be angry. As Han-wool is there, now you have the time to be comfortable with him. I know it may sounds weird but I'm doing this for the program. I just don't want you both to behave there indifferently with each other. For this small amount of time whatever fights is going on between you two just sort it out for a while. Your sister is becoming a little selfish, just try to understand dear for the sake of our future and the institute. See you at the program."
Soo-Yun end the call and she was in disbelief and helplessly turn towards Han-wool

Cha Han-wool: "So did you believe me?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "I wish I could show your real personality to her."
Cha Han-wool: "Show it who is stopping you."
Without any word she get inside his car. Han-wool chuckled

On the other side of the hospital road it was seen that Choi Hyeon-Jun is riding an motorcycle and stops on the side.
Eunji was also present at a  distance with some girls
Girl1: "Eunji you have never shown your boyfriend to us."
Girl2: "Yes we all have shown ours  but you still didn't? When are you going to show?"
Girl3: "I think you are lying. You don't have any boyfriend."
Those girls were taunting Eunji for not showing her boyfriend. Eunji was in helpless state.
Eunji: "Guys what's wrong with you today? Why are you guys being impatient?"
Girl1: "Atleast show his pictures or name the institute he is studying. You didn't give any details, just simply told you have a boyfriend."
Girl2: "In that case we will obviously think you are lying."
Eunji: "Guys it's not what you think. I really have a boyfriend but he's a bit shy."
Girl3: "Yeah yeah that's what everyone says at the last when they have no excuses left."

Eunji was feeling intimated by them. She knew that they will not leave her today.
Eunji: "Okay okay I'll call him now to come here."
The girls have some idea that Eunji was faking. She turned around to make a call simply. She herself don't know whom she gonna call. But, at the moment,  from the side mirror of an vehicle she saw Hyeon-Jun. By seeing him, her face lightened up. It seems that she came up with an great idea. Without wasting any time she ran to him
Girl1: "Eunji where are you going?"
Girl2: "Why are you running?"

Before approaching him. She paused and fixed her hair and clothes.
Eunji: "Choi Hyeon-Jun! Choi Hyeon-Jun!"
He was busy looking at Hyo-Ju. It was just happened to notice her. It was the moment before Hyo-Ju get inside the car
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Yes miss, do you need any help?"
Hyeon-Jun don't know her yet.
Eunji: "Miss? Oh maybe you don't know me till yet?"
Hyeon-Jun was confused with her. All his mind and heart was on Hyo-Ju. Eunji noticed it.
Eunji: "Is that Shin Hyo-Ju?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Do you know her?"
He was curious and surprised at the same time
Eunji: "Of course I know her. I also study in Leidberg High School, so it's obvious. But you don't know me that's so sad."

CONTINUE...