10

🤎SCENE: (Song Hwan, Park Su-jin and Lee Joon were at the cafe)

In this scene, they were drinking yoghurt smoothie while talking
Park Su-Jin: "Hwan, I'm telling you don't push yourself too much while doing workout. You are still a student and you are not going to any bodybuilding competition."
Song Hwan: "I like workouts. If you have any problem don't do. I haven't force you."
Park Su-Jin: "Hey. It's not the problem about liking or disliking. I'm just concerned as a friend."
Lee Joon: "Why don't you admit it that you are jealous about Hwan's abs?"
Park Su-jin: "What are you talking about?"
Lee Joon: "Come on Su-Jin we have been friends from kindergarten. I know your character."
Park Su-Jin: "Okay tell me what you know about my character? You have only seen my exterior side but inside I really have soft spot for you guys. Why do you all suspect when I show affections towards you? That's why I don't show this side to you at all. It really sucks you know."

Lee Joon: "I don't believe you."
Park Su-Jin: "Fine. Don't believe me."
Song Hwan: "Joon is right. Your affections come when someone is better than you and you can't do it the way they do."
Park Su-Jin: "I don't understand what type of friends you both are? You people always pisses me off. Fine you don't want my affections. I get it. I won't be nice and I will always be rude even if I find something obligatory. Are you all happy? Or shall I say in different tone?"

Lee Joon: "Yes, please Mr. Park. Oh wait wait let me record this on my phone."
Song Hwan: "Guys, I forgot to buy something. I have to go right now."
While they were talking Hwan saw Hyo-Ju from the storefront glass. She was running very fast while wiping her tears. Without a second thought, he went in search of her. He didn't let them any second to stop him

Park Su-Jin: "What's up with him?"
Lee Joon: "You said you won't care...
Park Su-Jin: "I know it was just sudden and he was weird."
Lee Joon: "Hwan is not a brat like you. Maybe he really forgot something important. Who knows? You must continue. I have already pain in my hands. Don't waste the time. Be a man of words."
Park Su-Jin: "Man of words? In that sense I told you that I'll be rude. So why will I listen you? I'm going now."
Lee Joon: "You rascal."

Su-Jin left.

Lee Joon: "Well If I see Su-jin has a point. Why Hwan went like this? He haven't done this before. He always leave with us. Oh god!...I'm gonna enjoy my alone time. Excuse me one more yogurt smoothie please."

💌SCENE: (Hwan was following Hyo-Ju)

Song Hwan: "Where did she go?"
He try hard to find her. After an moment he finally found her from the distance.

Song Hwan: "There she is."

When she was running, her phone rang and stopped running.
She quickly wipe her tears and clear her throat

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Hello sister."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Hyo-Ju where are you? It's already late are you not aware of it? Are you still at your friends house?"
Hyo-Ju tried so hard to hide her emotions
Shin Soo-Yun: "Are you even listening? Why are you not replying?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister...don't worry. I'm on the way. Don't wait for me. Go to sleep. Okay?"
Shin Soo-Yun: "Hey Shin Hyo-Ju, why should I not be worried? Come soon. Okay?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Okay."
After hanging the call she cried a little. But, again a phone call came.

This time it was an unknown number

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Hello."
Voice: "Hey Shin Hyo-Ju why aren't you answering my call? I told you to meet me at the starring point. Why didn't you came?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Do you think I'm that fool to meet you at this hour?"
She started to yell
Voice: "I know that's why I came here to meet you instead."
He made an evil laugh

CONTINUE...