37

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Hey did you forgive Nam-gil for bullying you. Today when I saw around you, I feel like there was different Nam-gil."
You: "I can't even forget, how can I forgive him? I also noticed from the day when my wound was healed and I came school, he was so nice to me. Though you said that his friends were taking photos, I totally think he had no idea at all and this afternoon also he was polite to me. I don't really understand whether he was faking or he really meant that. I think I have to grave some evidences about him that so that I can be in clear state if we got a chance to talk."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Well as a friend I don't want you to talk to him or you getting hurt again. But, as your heart is saying that he might not be a bad person, I think graving evidences sounds better."
You: "But how will find evidences about him?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "You might not know but Minseo and Dasom are expert in that. You can tell them."
You: "Oh wow."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Hold a second. Somebody calling me."
My brother was calling

Shin Hyo-Ju: " You pick up and tell him I'm sleeping. "
You: "Okay."
Song Hwan: "Hello."
You: "Hi."
Song Hwan: "Yon why did you pick up her phone? Where is she?"
You: "She is sleeping."
Song Hwan: "So early?"
You: "She is tired."
Song Hwan: "Oh!"
You: "Hey are you still at the hospital?"
Song Hwan: "Sister Soo-yun let us go home. Mom said that you both will be staying together, so I happened to pass by Hyo-Ju's home. Since she is tired I'll not bother to visit. Good night."
Call ended
You: Hey why didn't you answer his call?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Nothing. I don't want to break our conversation. Right now it's only you and me."
You: "Aww. I understood why my brother chose you to be his girlfriend."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Anyways, Miss Song Yon you shall continue your lifestory."
She hand me the cup noodles
You: "Let me share some stories besides school days. Since you are my good friend and my brother's girlfriend I must tell you about my family members."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Okay."
You: "In my family I have my mom, dad, brother and me. My mom is a ballet teacher. She looks younger than her age. She always follows her daily routine but she has never been irresponsible towards us. I feel so safe and healing in her presence. Overall she is a perfect woman."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "You are lucky Yon."
You: "You will be too, if you marry my brother. Aren't you going to marry him?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "It's not that I don't want to. Don't you think it's too early to think about marriage?"
You: "I understand. But only thing I don't like about my mom is quality time. She get so busy in the institute that she have to hire Mrs. Kim to cook for us. I think it's nothing to be argue about, she is doing what she has to. Whenever she is at the institute, Mrs. Kim becomes my second mom."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Is Mrs. Kim married?"
You: "Yes. She lives with her husband and mother-in-law."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "She has no kids?"
You: "Unfortunately no. Doctor said she have no chance to be an mother. She once adopted a child but when their actual parents found their lost child, they immediately took the child. After that, she stopped hoping for a child and started finding for a suitable job. Thankfully my mom was also looking for good cook plus who can manage the household. That's how she got hired."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "What about her husband and mother-in-law?"
You: "Her husband is nice to her and supports her but her mother-in-law is a big traditional minded. She nags about not being able to produce a baby."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Her life is a tragedy. If they really want a baby, they could have also done through IVF or surrogacy kind of stuffs."
You: "Her husband suggested that but she dare not to. She said that my brother and me are their child now."

CONTINUE...