11

Shin Hyo-Ju: "What? Where are you?"
She panicked. He laughed again
Voice: "Are you sacred Shin Hyo-Ju?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Don't play around me?"
Voice: "Shin Hyo-Ju do you know? I like it when you get scared. What we say...Cuteness overload. Yeah."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Stop this nonsense."
Voice: "Shin Hyo-Ju are you angry? Oh sorry sorry my princess...did I hurt you?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "I'm not your princess and I don't like to hear your voice all the time. Come to your senses. Don't test my patience."
Voice: "Turn around."
While turning around she saw the voice man was standing behind the car. He waved at her
Voice: "Did you see?"
They both came towards each other. Hwan maked sure not to notice.
Song Hwan: "Where is she going?"

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Were you following me?"

Voice man: "Calm down my princess, if you have agreed to meet me, I haven't burdened you that much? Plus you didn't pick my calls so I have to track your location."
Song Hwan: "It's him again?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "I have never seen such an vicious person in my life."
She sighs
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Tell me why you wanted to meet me?"
Voice man: "Dear Hyo-Ju why are you being like this to me? Do you know how much I miss you? We both liked each other. Why are you ignoring me recently? See I brought your favourite Bungeo-ppang. Eat this and tell me how's that?"
He take out one of it and extended his hands to give her

Voice man: "Shin Hyo-Ju forget all the past. Let's get back together."
She immediately throw it right away
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Mr. Cha Han-wool, are you out of your mind? The old tricks are not going to work me anymore. After doing that to my sister how can you have still feelings for me?"
Cha Han-wool: "Hyo-Ju can you stop talking about Soo-yun? She is already getting upon my nerves. It's not my fault to have her in this condition. I only love you and that's true. The relationship between Soo-yun and me was just an attraction. Trust me I can't find a girl like you. And talking to that Soo-yun was the one...
Hyo-Ju slapped him

Shin Hyo-Ju: "My sister Soo-yun was innocent. She was blindly in love with you. So she didn't second guess about her relationship with you, as you both are already engaged...Forget about me. I'm begging you don't ever reveal about us to her. Also don't think I'm scared of you if necessary I can call the cops and put you in jail. If my sister will get to know your true character she won't sit back and watch the whole drama. And I know no matter what the situation is she will always trust me and take my side and me too. Hence it's better for you to take responsibility like a man. You are already grown up and I think I don't have to remind you again and again."

She was willing to go but Han-wool grabbed her arm and wouldn't let her go
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Remove your dirty hands."
Cha Han-wool: "Shin Hyo-Ju. I have already maked my mind what I want is you and only you. I'm not going to change my mind."
She successfully removed his hands. She again tries to slap him but this she failed. He immediately hold her wrist tightly and pulled closer to him
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Cha Han-wool you bustard. Let me go."

At that moment Song Hwan came.  He get rid of her from him. He punched him. His nose starts bleeding due to it. Out of frustration he try to attack Hwan but he was so strong that it didn't affect him. Han-wool get hurt instead
Cha Han-wool: "Shin Hyo-Ju how dare you to bring someone secretly?"
Hwan noticed that Hyo-Ju was bit in a shocked
Song Hwan: "And how dare you to hurt her? Don't ever think of it. Get lost."
Cha Han-wool: "Boy you don't know nothing about us. Leave me. Mind your own business. Hey Shin Hyo-Ju...
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Senior Hwan leave him alone let's go. I don't have anything to say."
Song Hwan: "Did you listen she has nothing to say."

CONTINUE...