12

Song Hwan: "Hyo-Ju let me walk till your home. Please."
She nodded

💘SCENE: (Late night)

I was in the room, sitting on the bed and checking my wound. Accidentally I teared my wound completely and this results in bleeding. I then checked for my bandage but I couldn't found.

You: "Oh shit this was my last bandage, what should I do? It's totally bleeding. I guess, brother Hwan has some."
I came outside outside the room, I saw my brother was coming from the front door
You: "Brother Hwan why are you so late? What were you doing in this late hour? Did you know mom has called you so many times and you didn't even reply my text."

Song Hwan: "But why are you still awake?"
You: "Brother Hwan don't you know that I sleep late?"
I pout
Song Hwan: "Sorry I forgot. Did mom slept?"
You: "Obviously, you know, that
mom always sleep early and get up early. Why are you asking these silly questions and ignoring what I asked you?"

Song Hwan: "Oh yeah, nothing I was doing too much workouts while listening songs...so my phone was dead...no need to worry go to sleep Yon."
He sound like as if he prepared everything before hand. I didn't think too much about it and agreed with him because we all trust him very much

I was just about to go inside my room suddenly I remembered
You: "Brother Hwan do you have any bandage with you?"
Song Hwan: "I think so...you can check my drawer...I'm going to shower."
You: "Okay."
We both get inside his room. He took the towel and I checked his drawer

You: "Brother Hwan please eat your dinner. As you have done too much workouts it's not good for your body to sleep with empty stomach."
Song Hwan: "Okay, I get it."
He agreed and went to shower. I continued to search for bandage at his drawer

You: "Got it."

I was about to go outside his room but suddenly my eyes went to my brother's phone. The notification sound was popping too much. I couldn't resist myself and went to check it. Then I took his phone and saw the notification without making any sound.
You: "Shin Hyo-Ju! Is that Shin Hyo-Ju I know? Why I have so strange feeling?"
I noticed that the username was Shin Hyo-Ju, who have messaged him. Without wasting any time I  read the text from the notification panel.
The text says: "Senior Hwan thank you so much for today. Can we meet tomorrow after our school? I want to treat you."
You: "Brother Hwan has already saved her number. That means they really know each other. But why she is thanking him? What did he done today? Wait did they went to date that's why he came late? No it can't be who go to date by sweating all over the body. Plus he seems he really workout today a lot and that day I noticed that Hyo-Ju wasn't much open with my brother...Gosh I'm thinking too much. It's obvious to know each other as they were in same school. Also by taking each other number it's not a big deal. My brother has always that helping nature in his gene. Maybe he helped her out with something and she wanted to thank him. Yeah that's only the reason."
I keep his phone in the exact position and went away

💝SCENE: (At home)

My mom opened the window of the living room which was opened halfway
Song Jeong: "Is it going to rain now?"
She said herself
Song Jeong: "Mrs. Kim are you aware of today's weather report?"
She asked loudly
Mrs. Kim: "No Mrs. Song."
She replied by serving food on the dining table
Song Jeong: "My phone is dead."
By saying this she on the T.V then the weather report says in morning the weather will be cloudy and from afternoon it's going to rain heavily till night

Song Jeong: "Oh so raining season has already started from today. I guess I have to buy a new raincoat otherwise my dress will get dirty."
After that she changed the channel

CONTINUE...