28

Choi Hyeon-Jun: "As you have already speak the truth, now tell what was that situation that you decided to run with me though?"
Eunji: "Situation?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Yes. Right now you clearly said infront on my eyes that you faked your allergies to run from the situation. Now don't waste my time tell me the exact situation you were dealing with?"
Eunji: "But you were blaming me purposely."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "If I haven't done that will you admit your mistake?"
Eunji was caught red-handed. She seems to have no choices left beside telling the truth.

Eunji: "Alright I'll tell the truth. Do you think I'm not honest? The situation was that I forgot to bring money with me. So, when I saw you I think about the idea to perceive you."
Still Eunji didn't tell the exact truth. It was all her pre-planned. When Hyeon-Jun refused to listen about Hyo-Ju from her she immediately knew that he would gonna suspect her again. On the way she kept her money inside her inner clothes
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Are you sure?"
Eunji: "Check my purse, if you don't trust me."
He checked her purse and found no money. While checking her purse, a ticket fell down. He picked it up

Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Are you interested in ballet?"
The ticket show about the ballet performance.
Eunji: "It's none of your business."
She quickly snatched the ticket
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Tell me, if you didn't have money how did you came till there?"
Eunji: "I live nearby."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "If you live nearby, you should have run till home to get the money back. Why did such tricks to perceive me?"
Eunji: "I don't understand why do you ask so many questions? I just realized when I came to the main street and I'm too lazy to return home again. I thought you are very helpful and kind. But my perspective has changed now. You are an bad bitch inside this handsome face."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Atleast you will stop chasing me and I guess you have maked your mind to never see me again. Am I right? Listen, let me conclude this, I only show interest to the girls I like and I know how to ignore the girls like you. Also you misunderstood me, I'm always helpful and concerned about everyone but as you were still faking and making excuses instead of admiting for real, I was upset."

He hand her purse and the ticket
Eunji: "What do you mean by still faking?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "When I was picking you, some girls were running towards you calling 'Eunji'. Now don't lie that you are not Eunji I can clearly see that you maked excuses to run from them."
Eunji: "Alright you won. Yes you are right I perceived you because of them."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Okay get up I'll drop to the ballet show."
Eunji: "You don't want to know the reason."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "No, get up quickly you are already late to the show."
Eunji: "Then what was the purpose of waiting me here?"
She became very confused
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Tell me the reason then."
Eunji: "I...
She just realized she couldn't say that because she will embrass herself and Hyeon-Jun gonna taunt her
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "I knew it, you probably have some evil thoughts to perceive me. That's why you are making too much excuses. Now get up if you want to go to the show."
Eunji: "But we might catch traffic in the middle of the road. How are we gonna reach on time. It's impossible."
She looked the time at her phone
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Nothing is impossible for Hyeon-Jun. Trust me we are gonna make it."
She get on the bike and they went away

💝SCENE: At the ballet show entrance gate

Eunji: "Oh my god! I didn't knew there was an another way to the show. I think you are genius."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "I'm not genius."
Eunji: "Wanna come to the show?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "No thanks I don't like ballet. Is outsider also allowed to watch?"
Eunji: "I don't think so. Actually my father has invited as a chief guest. If you like to come I would have told my father to give the permission."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Oh thanks. But I got some another plans to do in these holidays so I won't be able to make it here."

CONTINUE...