30

Shin Soo-yun: "Are you all alright?"
She approached towards us
Song Soo-yun: "I know that Lady. My colleagues often used to say about her. Plus the way she was taunting your daughter I feel so miserable."
Song Jeong: "Are you...
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Hello Aunt Song."
Before my mother could say anything Hyo-Ju appeared and greet my mother with an excited face
Song Jeong: "Hyo-Ju."
Hyo-Ju smiled.
Song Jeong: "I remembered now, you are Hyo-Ju's sister Soo-yun right?"
Shin Soo-yun: "Impressive. You both knew each other?"
She points to Hyo-Ju and my mom
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister this is Aunt Song, senior Hwan and my bestie Yon."
Shin Soo-yun: "Song Yon, I remembered Hyo-Ju went to your house. Well, how is your wound now? I know it's not appropriate to ask you for recalling all the bad memories...
You: "No, it's okay sister I don't hold any grudge for that anymore."
I don't find any impurity in her presence besides I feel so happy that someone still remembers my bad days

Shin Soo-yun: "That's good to know dear."
Song Jeong: "Is there anything that I could help you, Miss Shin?"
Shin Soo-yun: "No thanks, I was just passing by. You know when I was sitting, some ladies said while pointing to you that, that pretty lady is the host and she is performing too. By then I didn't know we would know each other."
Song Jeong: "Oh really?"
Shin Soo-yun: "Well Yon are you doing well in your studies?"
You: "So-so."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Is Hyo-Ju doing well then?"
Song Hwan: "Don't worry sister, she is doing great."
He replied without a second thought
Shin Soo-yun: "But how do you know?"
She was surprised that Hwan answered instead of me
Song Hwan: "Because I also studied in Leidbergh High School. So I know her."
He realized and said with confidence
Shin Hyo-Ju: "We are also good friends since then."
Hyo-Ju added so that it doesn't sound strange. Mom and I understood and chuckle. Hyo-Ju and my brother couldn't stop looking at each other's eyes
Shin Soo-yun: "Then I must also build a friendship with Mrs Song."
Song Jeong: "It's okay don't be hard on yourself. Make yourself comfortable."
Shin Soo-yun: "Hyo-Ju where is Han-wool? I guess he must be present with you."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "He is sticking with someone and said when we find the changing room he will be present there with the pieces of stuff. Just we have to inform him...Oops, I forgot this bouquet is for you. Han-wool told me to give you."

Shin Soo-yun: "Oh."
She blushed
Song Hwan: "I guess he is someone important to you? Right sister?"
Song Jeong: "He is your dance partner right?"
Shin Soo-yun: "Well yes."
She couldn't control her smile
Song Jeong: "Listen Yon."
You: "Yes, Mom."
Song Jeong: "Show them the changing room."
You: "Okay."
Song Hwan: "Mom let me go with them. I guess you will need Yon at any time."
Song Jeong: "You are right. Okay, Yon come with me and Hwan go with them."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Thank you, Aunt Song."
Song Jeong: "No problem."

CONTINUE...