24

Shin Soo-Yun: "Hyo-Ju."
After ending the call Hyo-Ju's elder sister knocked the door
Shin Soo-Yun: "Hyo-Ju are you still
up?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister."
She opened the door
Shin Soo-Yun: "I saw your room lights are on. Did you not sleep till yet?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "No I just forgot to turn off the lights and was half asleep."
Soo-yun knew that she was faking
Shin Hyo-Ju: "What about you? Why are you still up? You should rest more."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Well, let's just sit and talk."
They did as she said

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Tell me now? Are you facing any problem?"
Shin Soo-Yun: "Nothing Hyo-Ju. I just feel sorry that I hide this from you. I'm scared that I'll regret it later."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "What will you regret?"
She started panicking, thinking if Cha Han-wool did something to her
Shin Soo-Yun: "I told you that I will perform tomorrow with Han-wool right?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Yeah."

Shin Soo-Yun: "So, he told me that...
Shin Hyo-Ju: "He told you that he will not perform with you or did he make some excuses like...
Shin Soo-Yun: "Relax Hyo-Ju he is not like that."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "No, you don't know about him. He is not what you think."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Then what he is? We had been together for years, you still think I don't know about him. He is so friendly, I don't understand why don't you get along with him?"
In Soo-Yun's eyes Han-wool is a nice person but Hyo-Ju always ignore him infront of her
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Don't be mad sister. I myself don't know why don't I get comfortable with him?"
She still hides the actual relationship with Han-wool

Shin Soo-Yun: "You are my only one, without your approval I can't help myself to marry him."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Don't say like that sister. You are already pregnant and I don't want you to live alone for the rest of the life. Atleast think about your baby."
She always try her best to marry her sister with Han-wool

Shin Soo-Yun: "It seems you are worrying about this baby more than me."
She touched her belly and gave a heartwarming smile to Hyo-Ju thinking how serious is her sister about her baby's future
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Don't worry if your wish is to be friendly with brother in law. I'll behave nicely with him."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Okay then tomorrow you are going to attend the program with me and Han-wool. So, that I can feel the complete family."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Okay. So, what were you going to say?"
Shin Soo-Yun: "Oh that I will be performing more than 4 performances. As you are so concerned about me I thought you will not let me perform in this period so I was going to tell later onwards but it seems that its hard for me to hide anything to you. Even Han-wool also told me not to perform like that but I was the one to deny it cause there was lack of participants from our institute for the competition."

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Uff! I thought it is some big issue."
Shin Soo-Yun: "So you are not angry?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister I think it's not an matter of me. I suggest you to take appointment in morning from doctor Yoon. If he says it's ok it's fine and if he says no that's simple you can't risk."
Shin Soo-Yun: "What if he really says no? What will I do? My all  practices will be wasted."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "That's why you should have checked up earlier. You are going to mommy you should be more responsible."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Yes you are right. I feel like your future kids will be very lucky to have you."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister I'm still young."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Hyo-Ju I worry if I can't perform in tomorrow competition, our institute has lots of expectations to me."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister don't worry it won't happen. Doctor will let you perform. Think positive."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Yes."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Also if doctor said no to you I still have let you perform. Because I know how much you love for ballet."

CONTINUE...