36

Auditorium: (Here comes the characters)

Eunji: "Let me take your photo, 1,2,3. Let's go to seat."
Wang Nam-gil: "Okay."

Eunji: "What's wrong senior Wang?"
Wang Nam-gil: "Have you seen my classmates?"
Eunji: "No. Why does it matter if they are here or not? Let's go to seat beside your grandpa and my father."

Here comes my brother
Wang Nam-gil: "Senior Hwan where is Yon and all?"
My brother shocked to hear from him. He literally tried to see if we are here or not.
Song Hwan: "I'm going to see."
Wang Nam-gil: "Let me go with you."
Song Hwan: "You better not."
He went
Eunji: "Hey I told you, don't worry about them. Come with me."
Eunji pull his arm

Song Hwan: "Mom."
Song Jeong: "Excuse me for a bit. What happened?"
Song Hwan: "Where are Yon and Hyo-ju?"
Song Jeong: "Hyo-Ju was feeling bad so I sent Yon with her at their house."
Song Hwan: "Oh. Then did you cancel sister Soo-yun's performance?"
Song Jeong: "Yes I did. Is Miss Shin okay now?"
Song Hwan: "She is fine. Then mom do you want me to stay here with you?"
Song Jeong: "Your wish if you want to stay here or leave."
Song Hwan: "I'll leave."
Song Jeong: "I knew it, that you gonna say that. Go and call Yon if they have reached."
Song Hwan: "Okay."

Hyo-Ju's home: (Hyo-ju and me reached her house)

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Welcome to my home."
She opened the door for me
You: "Thank you my friend."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Here, you can wear my sister's sandal."
You: "Okay."
Shin Soo-yun: "Our house is not so big, please don't mind."
You: "Actually I like houses which are small and cozy."
Shin Soo-yun: "I promised my sister that one day I'll make a big house with lot of spaces in luxurious design. Sometimes I want to do part time job, but my sister always say, "Hyo-Ju you are still a student, pay attitude to your  studies then get a job. Don't think about doing part time job. I'm still alive I can manage the expenses." That's how she is like."
You: "I can see that your sister loves you."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Hey do you wanna fresh up and chatt whole night till we feel sleepy?"
You: "Good idea."

We both fresh up
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Come sit and let's have noodles tonight. I recently bought this new flavor drink. Taste it."
You: "It taste awkward."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Really? Let me drink."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Gosh I didn't thought it would be that bad. The outer layer look so cute. They are really good in marketing."
You: "It's okay, only noodles will be fine."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sorry Yon, I don't have another drink also."
You: "It's okay you don't have to worry."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Okay let's have chatt now. You start."
You: "I don't have anything to tell you. Still I'm gonna tell about my life. You know my personality, very introvert and small talk is not my cup of tea but I'm fine with you guys. My parents often tell me to be open though they were never harsh but kinda act like sound of disappointment. They were afraid of me getting bullied so they send me to girls school. But the school teachers often call my mom saying that I'm not serious in anything, I seem unbothered, not smiling, not opening about my feelings...blah blah all those silly things. I still don't understand why they have so much problem about my personality. It's my own choice who and where I feel like sharing and I have never hurt anyone with anything."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Maybe they are curious to know you."
You: "I also thought that but I was wrong. They were just making fun of my insecurities. I found it not only once but many times. Nowadays teachers teach just for the sake of money not for developing personal growth and less interested in teaching and understanding students."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Practically you are right. My sister also has personality like yours but I have never complain to her."
You: "Even I got transferred, on the first day itself I got bullied. Things are so hard but I don't know how I managed living this life. I think I'm used to it."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Don't worry Yon everyone has different difficulties in life but now you are not alone you have me, Minseo and Dasom. Don't forget we will always there for you."
You: "Thanks."
I hugged her

CONTINUE...