16

Jang Minseo: "Mrs. Kim must be very dependable."
You: "Yup, she has always been responsible and sincere towards her work."
Jang Minseo: "Yon why don't you learn ballet from your mom?"
You: "I'm not interested."
Jang Minseo: "If I would have been in your place. I have certainly learnt it."
Kang Dasom: "Yon, I'm little jealous of you. You have such a beautiful and talented mom, you have Mrs. Kim who makes you delicious meals and your brother is also good in academics and your father is an pilot. Girl you have no idea you are living in a lifestyle which everyone dreams about."

I don't know if it was a compliment or jealousy. I took it as a compliment. But I don't know how to react when someone compliments me. So, I decided to change the topic
You: "Hyo-Ju what does your family do for living?"
She paused
Kang Dasom: "Her mom and dad is nomore."
You: "Oh sorry."
Jang Minseo: "Dasom think before you speak."
Kang Dasom: "Sorry Hyo-Ju my bad."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "It's okay I'm used to it. My elder sister is my family. She also teaches ballet like your mom...I'm already full. I'll get going."
She was very thoughtful while talking. Infact my instincts says she was hiding something very suspicious
Kang Dasom: "Minseo did you see I told you she always eat little and skips lunch like this. I bet she is definitely going from something."
Jang Minseo: "I remembered that night when we were going to our home after visiting Yon's house she said that she has trouble in sleeping and she also said that she don't do ballet anymore."
You: "Is she been always like this?"
Jang Minseo: "Not at all."
You: "Well Minseo in morning why did you say I shouldn't hang around with everyone I meet?"
Jang Minseo: "Sorry if I hurt you both. Yon, I don't have problem with whom you make friends with...just except Eunji."

You: "Is she a bad girl?"
Jang Minseo: "Yeah I have some reasons to hate her otherwise I'm not selective with people."
It seems that she doesn't want to talk about her
You: "Okay I'll not hang around with her."
Jang Minseo: "Thanks Yon."
We continued eating our lunch
Kang Dasom: "Madame Zooey said that she'll back in this week. Right Minseo?"
Jang Minseo: "Yeah I'm sick of these lunch."

💓SCENE: (In the washroom)

Girl: "Hey Dasom did you know Madame Zooey is back?"
One girl was washing her hands next to her
Kang Dasom: "Where? Did you met her?"
Girl: "Yeah she's at the downstairs."
Kang Dasom: "Oh my god Minseo did you heard that Madame Zooey is back, she's at the downstairs. Let's go to meet her."
Minseo came out from the toilet and started washing her hands
Jang Minseo: "Wait Yon is still here."
Dasom literally drag her
Kang Dasom: "Yon we are going downstairs okay?"
Before I could say something they already left.

I came outside and wash my hands by looking at the mirror
You: "I think nobody is here. I heard them talking something about Madame Zooey."
Then I observed the room. Nobody was there. I suddenly felt so leftout. My tears automatically came out.
You: "Gosh why I'm crying? Are you stupid Yon?"
I rub my tears and after a while I came out from the toilet.

When I was going downstairs, I met the bullied boys. I tried to ignore them and walked away. But one of them stopped me.
Boy: "Hey Song Yon do you have any manners? How could you just ignored like this and specially to our boss?"
He shouted and I slowly turned around.
Wang Nam-Gil: "Hey can you keep your mouth shut for a while?"
I was surprised by, the way he insist his friend to shut his mouth in a polite tone. After that his friend became silent and he started looking at my wound. I was very scared at that moment and tried to hide my wound by adjusting my skirt a bit.

CONTINUE...